Sach ka Samana (Face to face with Truth)

hiambuj

Staff member
Kudos. Hats off for pulling up yet another gem.
The shots just before Tandi is picture perfect.

C

cheguevara

"Evening at Bilaspur" pic is simply mesmerizing....

Masterji........ab alfaaz khatam ho gaye hain mere paas aapki taareef karne ke liye....

RBhagawati

Undoubtly one of the best t'logs I have ever read...both of you contributed awesomely towards it's success...good going guys...hats off to you...

Aman Pruthi

Crime Master GOGO
6 inches of snowfall :confused::confused:

gr8

Sachin kash hume bhi kuch barf mil jaati :(

Faced 6 inches of snowfall 1st day at SACH adn 18 inches the Other day..

Narender Ji Zhakhaas pics

Day 4 and Concluding day 5
Around 2 at noon we finally reached the biggest town of the route Udaipur after 7 hrs of butt burning ride and bearing never ending bumpy road.
Aman was dying to talk to his parents at home and wanted to convey his well being.Udaipur has BSNL network and Airtel,so he was able to talk back at home.
I also talked to Vaibhav(kurtrules),he assured us that bad road ends here and now on there is smooth ride till Rohtang.He was right,we left behind bumpy roads and riding on smooth roads once again barring some rough patches here and there.
Our initial plan was to make Khoksar our night halt suddenly we saw an PWD GH at Sissu and tried our luck and surprisingly allowed to stay in the GH.So instead of staying at Khoksar,we spend our night at Sissu 12 kms before Khoksar.Sissu being a smalltown has no big dhaba and we had search a lot and finally found a shop cum dhaba which was serving only Dal-Chawal.Navratras had already begun,so no meat eating for Aman but i ordered an omlette with Dal-Chawal.End of the day.Tomorrow,we will be crossing over Rohtang Top and reached as near to Delhi as we can.
Early morning,started our ascent towards fearful Rohtang but pleasantly surprised to see a dried up and empty top barring a 50 meters long Slush stretch.It was a cake walk.Rohatang was nowhere near to its monsoon avatar.Once we crossed the Rohatng and reached Manali,moblies came to life and started ringing.We knew that our facing the truth,it is the begining of end of ride and what remains is a plain boring ride back to home.

Epilogue after Aman post some residual images in his computer:grin:

Aman Pruthi

Crime Master GOGO
In the Morning while we are crossing rohtang and something is waiting for us i.e Keechad

We try to manage this very badly, master ji is holding my bike from back side and finally we both managed to cross this slush ..

DSC_0965.JPG

DSC_0966.JPG

DSC_0967.JPG

Finally Marhi is here and we are very hungry ......:)

DSC_0969.JPG

Its break fast time

DSC_0973.JPG

DSC_0974.JPG

A view from Marhi

DSC_0971.JPG

We are again Ready to Move and some random pics on the way

DSC_0977.JPG

DSC_0978.JPG

After A major Cervical Pain i managed to cross all the way till Zirakpur

and after seeing a bed on dhabha we can't stop our self

DSC_0985.JPG

but the dhabha owner is very selfish he moves our bed from the road side to inner dhabha side and we have to move from bed to chairs..:(:(

We had our dinner and master ji again ready for journey :(:(

after some time i reached ambala toll bridge.the time is around 2 am and i m very tired and i slept on the Footpath on the left side........

Magar master ji ne kabhi kisi ko sone diya hai kya :grin::grin::grin:

Khud aate hi utha diya mujhe aur jaise hi main utha khud so gaye :(:(

DSC_0988.JPG

After 30 mins we both are ready to move upto near by dhabha only for sleep :grin::grin:

C

cheguevara

Masterji....Aman ko utha diya aapne...yeh acchi baat nahin hai !!!