Sach ka Samana (Face to face with Truth)

SachinS

Keep Travelling ...
Masterji and Aman great journey...Kudos to both of you.
I had to complete the reading in installments my bad :(. Slow internet connection and work were the culprit.

Just one dialogue comes to mind reading this exceptional T'log. I think it must have been written keeping you in mind.

SACH...bohot he ajeeb aur gareeb hota hai yeh sach.....
aksar asaamaanya, adbhud, kalpana se bhi zyada vichitra hota hai yeh sach....aksar (U proved it)
Woh sach jo hume naya lagta hai anjaana sa
Ek chalak dikha kar chounka deta hai jo hume (Masterji is habituated to do this)
Use ajooba maan ne lagte hain hum....
aksar SACH woh bhi hai jo Aloukik hai...humari samajh k baahar (I keep on wondering what will be next after scooter, swift, eterno)
Aur usee ka darr lagta hai hume ...aksar
Aur sach ka nakaab pehne huwe kuch namumkin kisse
aahista aahista wakayi SACH ban jaate hain....aksar
aisa he ek namumkin kissa...asaamaanya,adbhud,akalp,andekha,anjaana,aparichit kissa
SACH hone ja raha hai...Ek khatarnaak sach
A DANGEROUS GAME IS ABOUT 2 BEGIN ( Both of you just ended the game sucessfully)

Aman Pruthi

Crime Master GOGO
Sachin Thanx for these kind words :):)

The thought about Sach from ur side is Brilliant :):)

Masterji and Aman great journey...Kudos to both of you.
I had to complete the reading in installments my bad :(. Slow internet connection and work were the culprit.

Just one dialogue comes to mind reading this exceptional T'log. I think it must have been written keeping you in mind.

SACH...bohot he ajeeb aur gareeb hota hai yeh sach.....
aksar asaamaanya, adbhud, kalpana se bhi zyada vichitra hota hai yeh sach....aksar (U proved it)
Woh sach jo hume naya lagta hai anjaana sa
Ek chalak dikha kar chounka deta hai jo hume (Masterji is habituated to do this)
Use ajooba maan ne lagte hain hum....
aksar SACH woh bhi hai jo Aloukik hai...humari samajh k baahar (I keep on wondering what will be next after scooter, swift, eterno)
Aur usee ka darr lagta hai hume ...aksar
Aur sach ka nakaab pehne huwe kuch namumkin kisse
aahista aahista wakayi SACH ban jaate hain....aksar
aisa he ek namumkin kissa...asaamaanya,adbhud,akalp,andekha,anjaana,aparichit kissa
SACH hone ja raha hai...Ek khatarnaak sach
A DANGEROUS GAME IS ABOUT 2 BEGIN ( Both of you just ended the game sucessfully)

nash_elsie

Masterji and Aman:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::You are an inspiration. You guys have strengthened my determination for my first ride to the mountains next year. Looking at your pics itself gives the adrenalin rush. I ain't getting any words to express your grit and achievement; I'm just glad that I am a part of the community of great riders. Had not got the chance to vist the site regularly, but today i'm hooked today in your T'log.=D>

Aman Pruthi

Crime Master GOGO
Thanx Nash for these lovely words

Masterji and Aman:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::You are an inspiration. You guys have strengthened my determination for my first ride to the mountains next year. Looking at your pics itself gives the adrenalin rush. I ain't getting any words to express your grit and achievement; I'm just glad that I am a part of the community of great riders. Had not got the chance to vist the site regularly, but today i'm hooked today in your T'log.=D>

Thanx Alpha
this is incredible Masterji & Aman..:)

adsatinder

explorer
Now...i am speechless......narender sahab ...master jee....guru jee.....what shall we address you as...?????

you have produced three epic logs this year... one with scooter,,,one with car,,,,one with activa now.....You are walking tall....I am like got no words to say about the spirit of these logs....

N Sach ka saamna is like.....amazing...hats off sir....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

adsatinder

explorer
Day 4 and Concluding day 5
Around 2 at noon we finally reached the biggest town of the route Udaipur after 7 hrs of butt burning ride and bearing never ending bumpy road.
Aman was dying to talk to his parents at home and wanted to convey his well being.Udaipur has BSNL network and Airtel,so he was able to talk back at home.
I also talked to Vaibhav(kurtrules),he assured us that bad road ends here and now on there is smooth ride till Rohtang.He was right,we left behind bumpy roads and riding on smooth roads once again barring some rough patches here and there.
Our initial plan was to make Khoksar our night halt suddenly we saw an PWD GH at Sissu and tried our luck and surprisingly allowed to stay in the GH.So instead of staying at Khoksar,we spend our night at Sissu 12 kms before Khoksar.Sissu being a smalltown has no big dhaba and we had search a lot and finally found a shop cum dhaba which was serving only Dal-Chawal.Navratras had already begun,so no meat eating for Aman but i ordered an omlette with Dal-Chawal.End of the day.Tomorrow,we will be crossing over Rohtang Top and reached as near to Delhi as we can.
Early morning,started our ascent towards fearful Rohtang but pleasantly surprised to see a dried up and empty top barring a 50 meters long Slush stretch.It was a cake walk.Rohatang was nowhere near to its monsoon avatar.Once we crossed the Rohatng and reached Manali,moblies came to life and started ringing.We knew that our facing the truth,it is the begining of end of ride and what remains is a plain boring ride back to home.

Epilogue after Aman post some residual images in his computer:grin:
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
You are very Tough Guys. Ready to sleep on footpath is really a GR8 Decision.
It is very tough but I can understand when something comes, be ready to do anything for your passion. Very Good.

Last edited by a moderator:

BINU NANDA

WOW . Dared to face Sach Pass . Amazing. Not only the daring u but your photographs also. Learning a lot from passionate photographers a lot.