Sach ka Samana (Face to face with Truth)

Day 4 contd.....
Between Killad AND Udaipur,there are numerous water crossings of every type-deep,raging,calm ,ferocious etc.Aman was easily crossing all the streams but with shorter radius of scooter's tyres,it was a very challenging for me to cross.
Then came a lengthy water crossing with lots of hidden boulders inside water.Aman started to cross it while i was filming him.He had to put his legs in chilly water to maintain the balance.He went thru.
Its my turn now,i took off my shoes an dropped them at the begining end before crossing this streams.I did not want to ride next 100 kms in wet shoes.After getting stuck in the middle and rescued out by laborers,i managed to cross that stream.
I went back to re claim my shoes.How??See below!!!!

[/CENTER]
Iss set ke saare ke saare photos mast huye hai, ofcourse the credit goes to Aman bhai :D

Aur ye wala to pura Dabbangg style lag raha hai ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

narender

DRIFTER
Sumit,Sep is perfect month for this pass to cover.
But I am afraid to say that Logan is not a suitable vehicle for this place.
Sach pass has few kilometers of worst section where 4x4 or at least an SUV is necessary.
Not advisable in a Logan from my side.

J.Ravi

Petrol Powered + Diesel Driven
Highly informative travelogue. Great super scooter ride, [MENTION=1956]narender[/MENTION] and thrilling motorcycle ride, [MENTION=5281]Aman Pruthi[/MENTION]. :)

Sep is perfect month for this pass to cover.
I am going to drive in my XUV 500 on this route in the third week of September in the reverse direction [Keylong>SachPass>Dalhousie] while returning from Leh.

lmsnegi

masterji great log,
i am reading it for teh third time and it always inspires like any other log of yours.
salute you,
keep i spiring the BCMT family,
regards
dr(major) lms negi

narender

DRIFTER
Highly informative travelogue. Great super scooter ride, [MENTION=1956]narender[/MENTION] and thrilling motorcycle ride, [MENTION=5281]Aman Pruthi[/MENTION]. :)

I am going to drive in my XUV 500 on this route in the third week of September in the reverse direction [Keylong>SachPass>Dalhousie] while returning from Leh.
Ravi,XUV is just fine and Sep is suitable,you will love your drive.

masterji great log,
i am reading it for teh third time and it always inspires like any other log of yours.
salute you,
keep i spiring the BCMT family,
regards
dr(major) lms negi
Thanks a lot Sir for such nice comments.
Glad you found my logs useful.:)

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
On the way to Pathankot (just 5 km remaining for pathankot) master ji scooter becomes blind and he wants repair of his eyes but while reaching our hotel its almost 7:30 pm, so we decided to do the repair next day ......

Next Morning we left the Hotel at around 10 am and we are finding the Mechanic who can donate eyes to Master ji's scooter

Finally found the one ....

Kholl diya usne Master ji ka.........Scooter :grin::grin:

View attachment 199966

And the Master Ji Expressions

Lols hehehe scooter per hats of sir ji

jammbuster

A Rebel, in pursuit of a memorable life ...
I am just thinking how much max speed was achieved by master ji while traveled on scooter