Samaira's maiden trip to a mountain pass- A Quick Photologue of Jibhi, Jalori Pass and Tirthan - June 2019

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
Hi all,

This would be a quick photologue of my short trip to Jibhi , Tirthan and Jalori Pass.
This is second trip to himalayas with the new comer in our family (Samaira) where first one was at Dhanaulti and Kanatal.

Me and my wife were in dilemma to whether plan to go to hills or not with a 3 months old new one, but thought of taking her so that she could get a taste for her coming future

So not writing too much about it , will start the log.

Started from Delhi early morning, and reached Mandi around 5 pm . Sundarnagar was full of traffic as June being a favourite time of the year for people to visit Manali and Rohtang. Luckily we didnt chose those otherwise we would have felt as we have landed in Chandni Chowk

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Had lovely dinner at a hotel where we stayed. It was some 10 kms away from Mandi so were lucky to be away from crowd.

Last edited:

Suneesh Sharma

Love my Iron Beast
Day 2 : Mandi to Jibhi via Banjar valley

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Checked into Jalori River Touch.
A wonderful place to stay at if you wish to stay at Jibhi. Place is serene , peaceful and one would feel sitting in the lap of mother nature.
Contact numbers for Jalori river touch : Mr Rajan Sood (Raju)
+918219777872
+919418269682
+917018697722

Mr. Raju is super cool ans helping. His wife and mother were very welcoming. Pihu (my elder daughter ) also got a nice company to play with kids over there.

We were greeted by lovely stuffed paranthas and home made pickle

Last edited: