Samsung Marine B2100 outdoor mobile phone

Seems like an impressive little phone for people who want to travel with a phone that can withstand the ever-changing weather. More on the phone given in the llink below:

Samsung Marine B2100 outdoor mobile phone

Leading mobile phone manufacturer Samsung has launched its latest outdoor mobile phone Samsung Marine-B2100 in India which could withstand any environmental conditions.This phone suits for mountaineers, mariners, trekkers and to all those who enjoy outdoor activities. Having the capacity of eliminating bumps, bangs and scrapes, the mobile is provided with water-resistant, dust-proof and shock-proof through the shock urethane material case.

codelust

Shyam
Was going to slam it because the linked article did not mention GPRS/EDGE features on it, but it does have both. Not a bad option at all at 7 grand.

codelust

Shyam
Well thats what the so called guest "geek" and their anchor said.
I know few of those 'geeks' personally and fondness is not one of the words that I find in my dictionary to associate with them :twisted:

That said, my E71 took a nice dip in my kitchen sink (guess about 5 seconds) and survived it well. It is the sturdiest Nokia I've owned till date. Other than the ancient 3100 that fell from my jacket pocket during the biking days at the speed breaker between IHC and Khan Market, disintegrated, got run over by an Amby taxi and still worked when I put it back together!

Last edited: