Scania Buses India - Reviews and Experiences

deepam

Super User
Guys I am getting poor reviews for most luxury buses between pune and shirdi.Can anyone pls gv me name for scania busses plying on that route
Thanks
+++++++++++++++++
AC shivashahi you have only one service in the morning at 8 AM & rest are in the evening. I am not sure whether there are buses but are not shown up for reservation.
I had traveled in one bus from Shirdi to Ahmednagar, I think so it departs around 5 or 5:30 PM from Shivajinagar & Shirdi departure 11AM. This bus used to be driven well & had the shortest running time.
I prefer MSRTC buses - Semiluxury or Shivashahi. Alternatively you can travel up to Tarakpur [Ahmednagar] by Shivneri or Shivashahi and then take any bus from there to Shirdi.
1901HBLSRD - NWKRTC AC Sleeper allows reservation with departure from Swargate Scheduled at 4:30 AM incase you want to travel in AC bus early to reach Shirdi.

deepam

Super User
Morning Star Travels has re-routed Hyderabad - Bellary - Shimoga Scania [12m] bus to now Hyderabad - Bellary - Chitradurga - Davangere.
They did not get enough load between Shimoga - Bellary.

deepam

Super User
Morning Star is allowing bike bookings between
  • Hyderabad & Pune
  • Hyderabad & Shirdi

I guess till 4 bikes per day. Surprised they are shifting in bus or separate mechanism?