Scania Buses India - Reviews and Experiences

KSRTC karnataka Airavat Diamond Class 13.7 mtr Scania Metrolink HD Multiaxle at KSRTC Depot 2 Shantinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka

Clicked during my visit to Depot 2 in November 2015.
I like this sight of same brand buses standing side by side. I have seen Tata city buses (the old green and white coloured ones) from outside Mandaveli depot and Volvo city buses from outside Adyar depot in Chennai.

Can we simply enter these bus depots in Bengaluru ? Want to visit depot 7 (Majestic) and catch a photo of the Vajra Volvos one day.

Biswajit_3XL

Founder / MD - Hive Sustainable Solutions
I like this sight of same brand buses standing side by side. I have seen Tata city buses (the old green and white coloured ones) from outside Mandaveli depot and Volvo city buses from outside Adyar depot in Chennai.

Can we simply enter these bus depots in Bengaluru ? Want to visit depot 7 (Majestic) and catch a photo of the Vajra Volvos one day.
@Perundu-rai Sekhar Its nice to know that you like these buses. O:) Well, entering and clicking pics inside depots needs prior permission from SRTC officials.

Biswajit_3XL

Founder / MD - Hive Sustainable Solutions
3 Scania Multiaxles for Shohag Paribahan have reached Bangladesh.
Built on Scania Chassis, and SKS Body Malaysia, these multiaxles will very soon set roads in Bangladesh ablaze.