Shanti Guest House - Leh

maanitrules

sudivas is correct! I just called yesterday and spoke to Tsering and he quoted me Rs. 700/night.
I am planning to go to Leh between July 29th and August 15th. Anyone else making a trip during that time?

sudivas

got Leh'd!!!
sudivas is correct! I just called yesterday and spoke to Tsering and he quoted me Rs. 700/night.
I am planning to go to Leh between July 29th and August 15th. Anyone else making a trip during that time?
Yeah.......I am arriving on 12-Aug-2011!!! (with my wife)

We stayed there in last week of June this year. The rent was 700 for a room.

If you don't mind climbing stairs, then you should take rooms which are on the top/2nd floor (try for room 19, which has the best bathroom). The family which runs the guest house is very very helpful.

The breakfast is usual, but dinner is good.

manoj mehta

I stayed here on 21 june & 22 june 2011. every thingh was good but " electricity ".......I did not even able to charge my camera's batteries. They had not a generator. I told them about this.
the owner is a good man & also a good treaker . He is quit helpfull to them who stay here.

biswajeetb

@ Sudivas - Me and my fiancee are arriving in Leh on 1st August and we too are staying at Shanti GH till 8th August !!!

We were looking for company to undertake over night trips to Nubra and Pangong Tso.... Are travelling solo or in a group... May be we can chalk out something together....

If you have any plans drop me an email at [email protected]

Hope to see you there !!!!

sudivas

got Leh'd!!!
@ Sudivas - Me and my fiancee are arriving in Leh on 1st August and we too are staying at Shanti GH till 8th August !!!

We were looking for company to undertake over night trips to Nubra and Pangong Tso.... Are travelling solo or in a group... May be we can chalk out something together....

If you have any plans drop me an email at [email protected]

Hope to see you there !!!!
Thank You for the invitation!

But, I will arrive on 12-Aug-2011.