Shoot Your Kids and Paste Here

DKay

Super User
My Daughter, 5 yrs had her school annual day. She had to introduce her act to the audience and then take part in the dance. Some pics oh hers from the event.

Introducing her act. She was full of action, and not still, hence the hazy pic:)
DSC09159.JPG

Thats her dancing!!
DSC09176.jpg

The final pose of the dance (she is the girl on the right as we see the pic)
DSC09181.jpg

tsk1979

Reclaimed and Recycled
Totally OT!
Every time I see the thread title, I feel its started by parents fed up with their kids :D:D:D

thedrsunil

My Daughter, 5 yrs had her school annual day. She had to introduce her act to the audience and then take part in the dance. Some pics oh hers from the event.

Introducing her act. She was full of action, and not still, hence the hazy pic:)

Thats her dancing!!
The final pose of the dance (she is the girl on the right as we see the pic)
Cute doll.

Love the expressions and her dance. She looks quite graceful with her dance.

- - - Updated - - -

Totally OT!
Every time I see the thread title, I feel its started by parents fed up with their kids :D:D:D
Tanveer, please don't blame all the parents, I am the only one responsible for this confusing title but still love it.

You are one of the great photographers on this forum and I request you to bring your best Canon out and start shooting for this thread too. I believe you will fall in love with it, very soon. :p

name- akshat​
He is true copy of yours, Deepak. :D

Last edited:

amitw79

Super User
Here are few pics of my son who is getting mischievous by the day. :D

Innocent looks!
1.jpg

Twinkle in the Eyes!
2.jpg

Amazed!!
3.jpg

Fake cries!!
4.jpg

Whole hearted laughs
5.jpg

tsk1979

Reclaimed and Recycled
Tanveer, please don't blame all the parents, I am the only one responsible for this confusing title but still love it.

You are one of the great photographers on this forum and I request you to bring your best Canon out and start shooting for this thread too. I believe you will fall in love with it, very soon. :p
LOL
Thanks for the Appreciation. I don't have any kids, so .... No chance of shooting and pasting here ;)