Short Chakrata and Rishikesh Trip

jjamwal

Farming

Tiger waterfall was 45-50 minutes drive or 3 km hike. But the trail started from the main road 2.5 km from guesthouse. So we asked the driver to drop us at start of hiking trail and we started to walk from there. Sun was already up in the sky and there was little shade ever now and then. Most of the trail passed through farms and grazing area for animals, but there were very few people around. Everything was covered in beautiful greenery. Most of people there own cows and some goats. It was a bit surprising to see a big animal like a cow climbing on steep ledges. Not a quick and nimble as goats, but still different than what most people think of them.

This guy shared our room for 2 days, as big as my hand.

A small village we say from hiking route to Tiger Waterall

subhankar paul

And miles to go before I sleep
This was another short trip in which first half was spent relaxing and rest hiking a bit. Only posting some pictures with little description this time. If you want to read details, it's on my website.

Rishikesh at night

Paddy fields near Chakrata

Grazing in the hills

On hiking trail to Tiger waterfall
I'm visiting Chakrata in coming May and interested to have the details of your hotels in Chakrata and Rishikesh. Please help me.
I want to read the full log but don't have the link of your site.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk

adsatinder

explorer
I'm visiting Chakrata in coming May and interested to have the details of your hotels in Chakrata and Rishikesh. Please help me.
I want to read the full log but don't have the link of your site.

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Tapatalk
Read this for Chakrata:

Have you made /posted your thread ?
Will like to give links there.
With support.

Last edited: