Should I buy old grand i10 or latest NIOS?

mchadha

Hi all. Wanted to exchange my 2012 diesel Chevrolet beat so went to enquire. Seems like I am getting 60000 cash discount, 30000 exchange bonus and 5000 corporate discount with the old grand i10 sportz which has an ex showroom price about 40000 less than new NIOS sportz model. There is no offer on NIOS. What do you guys suggest?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Hi all. Wanted to exchange my 2012 diesel Chevrolet beat so went to enquire. Seems like I am getting 60000 cash discount, 30000 exchange bonus and 5000 corporate discount with the old grand i10 sportz which has an ex showroom price about 40000 less than new NIOS sportz model. There is no offer on NIOS. What do you guys suggest?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk
I am using the 2015 Grand I 10 magna variant (petrol) have only done 15500kms, I am fully satisfied with the performance and mileage. Service cost is also reasonable. The choice should only be yours NIOs is no doubt a very attractive package but the cost is increased significantly. On the older sportz they are giving you very good deal. I would have picked it up if i were in you place.
Try to extract more out of the deal like a extended warranty package, free gear lock etc and some more discount.
When i bought mine i spent good enough time with the sales guy in the showroom even after the closer time any got a very good deal.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

adsatinder

explorer
Try to extract more out of the deal like a extended warranty package, free gear lock etc and some more discount.
When i bought mine i spent good enough time with the sales guy in the showroom even after the closer time any got a very good deal.
I followed your instructions and got good deal then !
LOL !