Should we switch from WhatsApp to Telegram?

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
If I am not mistaken, telegram has another benefit over WA. Irrespective of time of joining, old data is accessible to the new member, unless admin has deleted it. I am a member in couple of stock market related telegram groups and this is one of the main reasons behind using it.

adsatinder

explorer
If I am not mistaken, telegram has another benefit over WA. Irrespective of time of joining, old data is accessible to the new member, unless admin has deleted it. I am a member in couple of stock market related telegram groups and this is one of the main reasons behind using it.
Limit is 50 to 300 previous posts in normal group.
Admins have more rights.
A member can text only if Admin restricts him from posting media files.
This is one of the reason for using Telegram.
Even you can choose to put media on servers and not on mobile.
^I want to understand about this more^.

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
Limit is 50 to 300 previous posts in normal group..
Probably not. Due to the problem with downloading torrents, there are numerous groups on Torrent that provide loads of content. They provide very old data too. I just scrolled till posts of 1/5/18 in a group that has more than 15-20 posts on daily basis.

adsatinder

explorer
Probably not. Due to the problem with downloading torrents, there are numerous groups on Torrent that provide loads of content. They provide very old data too. I just scrolled till posts of 1/5/18 in a group that has more than 15-20 posts on daily basis.
Seems
there is a super group concept also which had more capabilities.
I have to understand it more.
This is why I like Telegram more than whatsapp.