Silent Trail Sanctuary 20 to 24 Feb 2020

rameshtahlan

Super User
Great passion yours!!! Fantastic pictures indeed.

If those following you were from your group, then, this sounds odd! A group gathering at a far place for such a purpose, must surely know the etiquettes of a jungle walk! On the other hand, didn't you request them after the first walk? Beats me!!

Thank you for the nice pictures, but you didn't reveal the name of the place. Is it on purpose? Or I need to read more carefully?
Though they were part of the group of about 8 to 10, but i do not know them from before. I was invited to give a talk on Astro Photography.

rameshtahlan

Super User
In the evenings before dinner,
we would all sit inside, and listen to talks by different people.
This talk is by a lady, Bhaswati, who has been to regions of China, all alone.
Since Kiki Mathawan has travelled in China extensively, he is assisting her.

earthian

Wanderer
Great report and beautiful photographs. Thank you for sharing. Could you share your talk on Astrophotography? I am an amateur photographer myself and enjoy updating my skills, not that i am over endowed by them.;)
Feeling restless. The Covid 19 has pinned us down and am waiting to take off (to the hills) again.

rameshtahlan

Super User
Great report and beautiful photographs. Thank you for sharing. Could you share your talk on Astrophotography? I am an amateur photographer myself and enjoy updating my skills, not that i am over endowed by them.;)
Feeling restless. The Covid 19 has pinned us down and am waiting to take off (to the hills) again.
Get in touch with Kiki Mathawan who is Admin of The Himalayan Travel Group.
he was to organise another trip for this purpose.
Unfortunately on this trip, we had storms daily, and two heavy hail storms,
so the nights were cloudy.
This part of the trip got washed out.

Also get in tough with the Manager of Silent Trail Sanctuary,
he would also be organising an Astro Workshop at his location.
Give my reference.
This place is on Google Maps.

Happy Landings.