So, what is fog???

rkbharat

Guru
good pics.

So did you managed to see any python. If you don't know, than bharatpur sanctuary has lots of big pythons. In Winters they just hibernate and you can even touch them. They will not move a millimeter.

I have found couple of them in my almost 15 trips to bharatpur sanctuary.

kda, deeps, woodboats, anup,

thanks for looking and commenting.
while looking through the viewfinder, i could barely make out anything.
the autofocus wasnt working at most times and had to resort to manual focusing on a no of pics.

rgds

thanks rajiv...

yes, we did find pythons...their normal haunt is at the end of the road near the keoladeo temple!
they hardly move, as rightly pointed out by you.

Wow! 15 trips....you seem to be a keen birder!!

good pics.

So did you managed to see any python. If you don't know, than bharatpur sanctuary has lots of big pythons. In Winters they just hibernate and you can even touch them. They will not move a millimeter.

I have found couple of them in my almost 15 trips to bharatpur sanctuary.

narenmukherjee

Nature lover
Mindblowing....You have spread the aura of chillness.. kudos doc for shooting such nice photos which very few will dare to do.

The fog and the sun were playing hide and seek. The only sounds we heard were the tens and thousands of invisible birds scattered in the famous wetlands of the park.
Our eyes had to strain to view the winter visitors through the white blanket. The camera had to struggle even more.
All in all, it was a memorable walk along the tracks.....'absolutely one with nature', if I may be allowed to quote a cliche!!
Some more images...
Abstract 1
bharatpur 141.jpg

Abstract 2
bharatpur 144.jpg

bharatpur 145.jpg

pond heron
bharatpur 153.jpg

pond heron
bharatpur 156.jpg

medium egret
bharatpur 158.jpg

black billed ibis
bharatpur 159.jpg

ducks
bharatpur 160bw.jpg

neel gai
bharatpur 163.jpg

bharatpur 191.jpg

comb ducks in flight...a bar headed goose on the left looks on!
bharatpur 202.jpg

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Despite the thick fog, those are wonderful photographs. I guess most people would have simply given up hope and put their cameras away, but you have managed to capture these really well. Waiting for more photographs :)