Software for Monitor Calibration

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
This works Calibrize . But hardware calibration is recommended.

regards
Somnath

- - - Updated - - -

Suggested reading before investment :

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/tutorials/monitor_profiling.shtml

https://photographylife.com/how-to-calibrate-your-monitor

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
[MENTION=33715]iamsomnath[/MENTION] Thank you dada. Can you tell me something more on hardware calibration.Is there any thread on that in BCMT?
I use Spyder Pro. If you have a laptop to calibrate and want to save some money, provided you are in Kolkata, just drop by my house any day. I will do it for free :p

cheers
Somnath

Shantanu Roy

I use Spyder Pro. If you have a laptop to calibrate and want to save some money, provided you are in Kolkata, just drop by my house any day. I will do it for free :p

cheers
Somnath
[MENTION=33715]iamsomnath[/MENTION] Sure dada...Thats such a nice gesture from a great of this field like you.Thank you so much for your proposal.It will be an honor for me.Will pm you before coming.For now, I have used the calibrize software, lets see if it works.

Last edited:

iamsomnath

Where is the remote?
Sure dada...Thats such a nice gesture from a great of this field like you.Thank you so much for your proposal.It will be an honor for me.Will pm you before coming.For now, I have used the calibrize software, lets see if it works.
I am just a fellow student. Just pm me for any photography related issues as we may jointly explore and mutually help each other. BTW I admire your skill in wildlife photography, which I have never tried :p

regards
Somnath

PS : Monitor calibration is a tricky issue. You can never know whether yours is calibrated well UNLESS you compare it to a properly calibrated one. Now how you now whether that one is properly calibrated ? That's another story LOL

Shantanu Roy

I am just a fellow student. Just pm me for any photography related issues as we may jointly explore and mutually help each other. BTW I admire your skill in wildlife photography, which I have never tried :p

regards
Somnath

PS : Monitor calibration is a tricky issue. You can never know whether yours is calibrated well UNLESS you compare it to a properly calibrated one. Now how you now whether that one is properly calibrated ? That's another story LOL
Thank you for your admiration , I am sure you will create new heights in the subject once you try it.on the calibration issue...yes , seems to be a really tricky one.:)