Solo bike tour from Pune-Jammu-Kargil-Leh-Chardham-Manh more and back on cd100

hardy

Hi Everybody,

Thank you for the applause.

But as I have already said it I am not the only one and there are many and much more adventurous people we meet on the way in Himalayas. I wish and I am sure that everyone of you will make it your trip too, some day. I wish to thank every one of you who wished me good luck and then read my log of completion and liked it. Just start it and you have half done it, go go go... you can do it.

Any questions for me, please contact me - [email protected]

Regards,

anilda.wanderer
Congrats anilda ji, you have done a great travel.

Chalo ab kuch foto-shoto ho jai... a travelogue needs to have pics.

Khagesh

Dear Anilji,

This trip, like for many, is dream trip from my younger years, on a bicycle. Now I am 53, if I cant do it now, I would never do it, however on a 100 cc bike.

The tone of simplicity, the humbleness lacking heroism, the subtlest temptation of many, in your explanation is very amusing. More than pictures, the story would be capturing. Will write you on gmail.

Cheers.

axay37

Wel come back Anilda, What a trip you had, now please let the show begain post some pics sir.

I am doing Shimla-Leh-Srinagar trip in June 2013 for first time and this will help me a lot.

Cheers

Khagesh

Wel come back Anilda, What a trip you had, now please let the show begain post some pics sir.

I am doing Shimla-Leh-Srinagar trip in June 2013 for first time and this will help me a lot.

Cheers
Hi Axay,
I am also planning this trip next year on a 100cc but from Srinagar side. There are lots of suggestions on this forum, go through which might help you.

May be we meet somewhere on the way !

Cheers !
Khagesh

Khagesh

Dear Anilji,

Looking forward for your travelogue. Me and like me many would be eager to read your story. Please take time and dont bother about presentation or whatever... let it just drop. Waiting........

Rockin Roxxi

Tickle My Amygdala
Welcome back to civilization Anilda and congratulations for a successful trip you are a ROCKSTAR! Very inspiring and I'm waiting for your travelog and photos along with everyone here :)