Solo ride on my Platina bike covering Sach pass-Pangi-Lahaul-Rohtang-Manali to & fro Delhi

Hats off sirji.
Being on a Platina makes it inspirational.
He prepared his bike more than himself.
He just wanted do this circuit for long time.
He specially prepared this bike for such a trip, technically. Service done and changed particular spare parts like shock absorbers etc. which play crucial part at such raw / stone ways.
Spiti is still in his list for next year.

dichkaun

He prepared his bike more than himself.
He just wanted do this circuit for long time.
He specially prepared this bike for such a trip, technically. Service done and changed particular spare parts like shock absorbers etc. which play crucial part at such raw / stone ways.
Spiti is still in his list for next year.
I believe it is more of a mind game.
While the mechanical aspects of the bike do need to be fit and fine, it is the strength of mind that matters.

BTW, last year while riding back from Leh, I met three guys doing triple riding on a 100cc Discover going towards Leh. :)

Khagesh

Pareesh, what a pleasant surprise. So nice to see your travelogue. The beloved Platina once again proved. Excellent photographs too.

Wish you complete at least this travelogue till end; not like the last one which you left at Pongang Tso with examinations excuse.

So nice. You are once again waking the beast within me. We look forward to your description as well along with the photographs.