Solo ride to Saach Pass, Spiti, and Kinnaur - 15 days, 14 nights

raghujamwal

RoadRunner
At the very beginning , I would first like to confess that I have been away from this wonderful forum for quite sometime now and much water has flown under the bridge since then. After coming back, i realize how much i missed it but I have been on a lot of trips the time I have been away, so that time is not completely lost.

Recently I did a solo trip to Saach Pass, Spiti, and Kinnour in August this year, from 6 - 21. This was my first solo trip to Spiti after the first trip in 2014 with a couple of friends, and certainly the longest ever. It accidentally became a solo trip when one friend who was supposed to go with me backed out at the last moment. I was committed to go anyhow so I went. Starting from Delhi, I went through Pathankot, Sach Pass, Killar, Udaipur, Keylong, Rohtang Pass (by mistake :mrgreen:), Batal, Kaza, Dhankar, Tabo, Nako, Kalpa, Chitkul, Sarahan, and back to Delhi in 15 days.

I will detail a daywise log of this trip but because of work pressure it may be delayed at times. Request you to be please be patient. I can understand it can become a bit frustrating sometimes when people don't update regularly, but I promise to keep that at a minimum :)

Here are a few teaser pictures from the trip. Hope you enjoy until the next update.

13891798_n.jpg

14022137_n.jpg

14034867_n.jpg

14039899_n.jpg

14051753_n.jpg

14079838_n.jpg

14202637_n.jpg

Last edited: