Spiti dropped. Kangra & Parvati Valley on!

Shakthi

Four wheels move the body,two wheels move the soul
Hello Friends,

Myself Shakthi from Mumbai, looking forward for a trip to Spiti valley in June 3rd week.
My preference is a self drive trip on my bike FZ25 (As it offers the freedom of mobility). Looking forward for like minded traveler, if any one willing to join as co-rider on bike to share the experience & expenses too ;)
Open for other modes of transport too, if its adventurous & on budget ;)
I can start the trip as early as 17th June, if any one's interested & return back no later than 29th June to Manali.
Motive of the trip is to experience the beautiful culture of the valley & experience it like a local as much as possible.

Below is a rough Itinerary, which can be improvised on the go. With regards to Accommodation i'd prefer to book it on the go, depending on where we reach.
If the Itinerary interests any one, then do let me :)

Happy Tripping!! Cheers!

Ummed Singh

Hello Bro,
We are in the same itinerary but we are planning on 9 June as of now but Kunjum pass and Kaza to Manali road is not cleared yet so we are also postponed our trip dates. We are going via Car.

Shakthi

Hey good to know that you guys too are doing this trip,Kunzum pass would tentatively open around 15th june so you can plan accordingly.
Where would u start your trip from & how many of you are planning to travel together?

Hello Shakti , I am planning either Sach Pass or Leh , either of the itinerary of not finalized yet. I have pulsar 180 good old UG2 model , let me know if it work. have shared my contact details with you , thanks. But I am planning on 22nd June

Shakthi

Hey All,

Made some major changes to my plan. I just changed my itinerary from Spiti road trip to Backpacking Solo at Kangra & Parvati Valley. I'll be travelling for 2 weeks in himachal. Spiti maybe i'll reserve it for some other when i have more time & less to do.

I really appreciate you reaching out to me & really interested in knowing how your trip shapes up. You never know, we might cross our paths in himachal.

Cheers! Happy Riding!!