Spiti dzire fulfilled

skysat2005

Super User
Good going Shekhar!
Statistics sheet is good insight of expenses however 20+ average of dzire on petrol that too on hills is really doubtful. Do you measure tank full upto brim or fuel dispenser cutout? Fuel dispenser cutout menthod is not reliable.

SHEKHAR 257

Be a Good person but Don't try to Prove.
wonderful pics Shekhar :)
Thanks Alok.

Good going Shekhar!
Statistics sheet is good insight of expenses however 20+ average of dzire on petrol that too on hills is really doubtful. Do you measure tank full upto brim or fuel dispenser cutout? Fuel dispenser cutout menthod is not reliable.
I also doubt fuel efficiency figure of this particular day.All other days figures are in acceptable limit.I measured tankfull up to brim method only.
I have noted down all these expenses in pocket diary including fuel. I am only reproducing it as it is.

SHEKHAR 257

Day 4 (25 Sept. 2012) Sarahan – Chhitkul (116 KM – 6.5 Hrs – 9:25 AM – 4:00 PM)

“Day of reliving childhood memories”

We woke up at 6:30 in the morning as we have to go to Chhitkul which was only 115 km. We visited temple again in the morning. The wooden architecture of this temple is breathtaking. A little museum in the temple complex houses some old age vessels. The small cubes of ice showered from the sky the previous day were providing stiff resistance to the sun rays.

We had breakfast in a tiny shop owned by a Nepali couple. They said that the life is tough here in winters due to extreme cold & most importantly due to lack of tourists.

Here I met a driver of TATA SUMO who was doing the same circuit. He provided some valuable tips for the roads ahead. He was doing this circuit for last 15 years & encouraged me that I can do the whole circuit in Swift Dzire but with some precautions. After exchanging our mobile nos. we started our onwards journey towards Chhitkul at 9:30 AM.

Morning at Sarahan

DSC00796.jpg

Our Breakfast Point

DSC00798.jpg

Seen near Some Army Camp on Sarahan Road

DSC00802.jpg

Shimla Bridge

DSC00813.jpg

Welcome to Kinnaur District

DSC00818.jpg

Kinnaur Gate

DSC00819.jpg

SHEKHAR 257

Day 4 Continued

At Shimla Bridge

DSC00822.jpg

Mountain View

DSC00829.jpg

Our Vehicle

DSC00831.jpg

Most Common Photo

DSC00833.jpg

HRTC Going Fast

DSC00840.jpg

Taranda Mata Temple