Spiti dzire fulfilled

SHEKHAR 257

Be a Good person but Don't try to Prove.
Very well said,
We did the route Spiti with love on bikes in last October itself and the beauty is beyond any words.....
Start the show buddy, now:)
You are so lucky to do this trip on bike. I feel travelling in car is like watching a movie on screen while riding a bike is like to be a part of the movie.
Somebody has rightly said "Four Wheels drive a Body,Two Wheels drive a SOUL"

Alpha

Going to Neverland
nice start Shekhar :)
one word of advise (i am lawyer by profession but wont charge you anything for this), that tow rope (ebay stuff - i guess a 2 tonner) would not have come handy in case you had got stuck..i can vouch for the the fact or Mr. Shyam aka Codelust can very well vouch for it, as we found it out ourselves in Ladakh..get rid of it ;)

drvictor19

Nice teasers ... Shekhar ji... !!

I really liked your line that says....."travelling in car is like watching a movie on screen while riding a bike is like to be a part of the movie "

waiting for next update...!!

Victor

SHEKHAR 257

nice start Shekhar :)
one word of advise (i am lawyer by profession but wont charge you anything for this), that tow rope (ebay stuff - i guess a 2 tonner) would not have come handy in case you had got stuck..i can vouch for the the fact or Mr. Shyam aka Codelust can very well vouch for it, as we found it out ourselves in Ladakh..get rid of it ;)
Thanks Vakil Sahab for the advice. I will surely get rid of the e-bay stuff before my next trip.Any suggestions regarding new purchase.

SHEKHAR 257

Nice teasers ... Shekhar ji... !!

I really liked your line that says....."travelling in car is like watching a movie on screen while riding a bike is like to be a part of the movie "

waiting for next update...!!

Victor
Thanks sir for kind words and appreciation.

SHEKHAR 257

Name of Places as Per Map My India
View attachment map my india.pdf

Medicines Prescribed by Doctor For Child
View attachment medicines1.pdf

Medicines Prescribed by Doctor for Adults
View attachment medicines2.pdf

Day 1 (22 Sept. 2012)Vadodara – Behror (918 KM – 15.5 Hrs – 5:30 AM – 9:00 PM)

Day of Lessons Learnt-

The target for first day was to reach Behror. Though we have started packing one week before the trip still it was around 12:30 in the midnight when we were done with it. Scheduled departure was fixed at 4:30 AM and alarm was set for 3:00 AM. Somehow me & wife both didn’t heard it ----why?

Because either of us didn’t set the alarm hoping that other will do.
We woke up at our scheduled departure time & started the journey an hour after that i.e. 5:30 AM.

Entered the Vadodara – Ahemdabad express way (NE 1) at 5:45 AM.I do this distance in nearly 45-50 minutes.It’s a very fast & safe highway until--------?.

SHEKHAR 257

Some Pics from Day 1

Start of Journey
DSC00047.jpg

Going Towards Himmatnagar
DSC00082.jpg

Near Rajasthan Border
DSC00108.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

The Roads Ahead
DSC00109.jpg

Some Expressions
DSC00088.jpg