SPITItual journey : June 2019

lalitkumar1977

We did not spent more than an hour at Kunzum, as we wanted to reach Kaza Back By the sunset. So started Back. Now i was on the wheels & Neeraj Batra was Making Videos. Here is a very Interesting Video

lalitkumar1977

We reached Kaza by around 6 in the evening, Checked in a Hotel (Cant remember name) Hotel was clean & almost empty with only 2-3 rooms Occupied. Next Morning we planned for Hikkim, Komic, Langza, key etc.

lalitkumar1977

I was excited for Hikkim ( World's Highest Post office) , but it was around 300 mtrs downwards from the road, Neeraj ji & Deepak decided to stay in Car & i headed for Post office, there i posted some Post Cards ( Which were Not Yet Delivered , even after a year Passed :lol:

When i was coming back to car, i heard some Punjabi Songs Sound, I thought the Maggie Point must have played some music as there were some other travelers also, But to my Surprise, It was Neeraj Ji & Deepak who played this Music on the car Audio after Having Some :partyman:

I joined them & soon some other guys also had a feel of Dancing & they Joined Us , What a moment was it......! Awesome.