Srinagar – Leh – Manali Trip June/July 2016

Harishhari

Hello Everyone,

I want to first thank this forum for providing a platform to share experience and meet other travel partners. I’m going to Leh via Srinagar for 11 days with my brother. We have booked our flights to Srinagar already and will be taking a taxi from Srinagar to Leh. We will then rent a bike in Leh and return to Manali via taxi. We are looking for travel partners to share taxi, hotels and cost and have a memorable experience for whole or part of the trip. Below is my brief itinerary.

June 28 – Land in Srinagar (Flight) + some sightseeing
June 29 – Srinagar to Kargil via Sonmarg (Taxi)
June 30 – Kargil to Leh via Lamayuru (Taxi)
July 1 – Leh (rest day) + some sightseeing (Bike rental)
July 2 -Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla pass (Bike)
July 3 – Nubra Valley to Leh via Khardungla pass (Bike)
July 4 – Leh to Pangong tso (Bike)
July 5 – Pangong tso to Leh (Bike)
July 6 – Leh – Sarchu (Taxi)
July 7 – Sarchu – Manali (Taxi)
July 8 – Manali Sightseeing + Manali to Chandigarh (Bus)

We are doing this trip for the first time and looking for some travel partners.

Thanks

Pampa nm

Hello Everyone,

I want to first thank this forum for providing a platform to share experience and meet other travel partners. I’m going to Leh via Srinagar for 11 days with my brother. We have booked our flights to Srinagar already and will be taking a taxi from Srinagar to Leh. We will then rent a bike in Leh and return to Manali via taxi. We are looking for travel partners to share taxi, hotels and cost and have a memorable experience for whole or part of the trip. Below is my brief itinerary.

Thanks
Hi I am interested to join wit you .... Tell about in detail or watsup 9964555111

soulspinz

Hello Everyone,

Thanks
V are 4 of us but we would be roaming with taxis in leh and not hiring bikes

Sent from my Lenovo A7010a48 using Tapatalk

rick

I'm also going 25th june to 9th July for 15th days including chandigarh - Srinagar - zanskar Valley - Leh - all Lakes - Manali with my 8 friends 4 bikes 2 Jeep. Anybody interested ?

Harishhari

I'm also going 25th june to 9th July for 15th days including chandigarh - Srinagar - zanskar Valley - Leh - all Lakes - Manali with my 8 friends 4 bikes 2 Jeep. Anybody interested ?
What is your itinerary? If any of your dates and locations matches ours we can hang out together.

kapeed_1988

Hi All, I am planning to go to Leh from 1st July on bike from Delhi for 11 days trip. Please let me know if I can join someone. Currently I am alone. Please call me at 8800247700.
Deepak