Stranded Alone In A Fresh Heavy Snow Fall For 122 Winter Days. An Amazing Travelogue

Re: STRANDED ALONE IN A FRESH HEAVEY SNOW FALL FOR 122 WINTER DAYS. AN AMAZING TRAVEL

Sounds unreal, 122 days.
Eagerly waiting to know the details.

It sounds like an episode from Discovery show "I shouldn't be alive."

Yatin

The Rafter
Re: STRANDED ALONE IN A FRESH HEAVEY SNOW FALL FOR 122 WINTER DAYS. AN AMAZING TRAVEL

Blast from the past, it can sure be our own version of Man vs Wild show.

Hello..Juley..
Sorry for not reciprocating to your valuable comments as these days I am under orders of transfer from Kullu to Rampur so feeling bit disturbed. Have to vacate the Govt. residence in Kullu and carry the house hold to Rampur. So, you all have to wait for sometime as I am worried about my wife, two sons, their wives and grand son who are living with me. Juley.

hiambuj

Staff member

Oops, thats bad. Hope the family adapts to the un-controllable changes fast !!
Best wishes !!

Shady

The good thing about moving to another place is that you get new friends & a new envoirnment.
The bad thing? We take time to adapt the changes!

thefirstthambi

Aj Raina

well, that is one hell of a change. From serene, cool Kullu to warm and dry Rampur. May you settle soon and give us a taste of this much awaited story!

Top Singh ji,very gripping start and i believ its going to be an interesting reading and rare too.
Hello..narender..Juley..
Thanks narender but as I said above that this is my first travelogue in life so I have no experience of writing. However, it is a matter of happiness for getting comments like "Very gripping start" and "an interesting reading". I am pleased. Juley..

Really interesting and waiting for more.....
Hello..vickchd..Juley..
Thanks a lot. Juley..

Now this is going to be interesting!:)
Hello..abeer. aulakh..Juley..
Thanks a lot..Juley..

Eagerly awaited Top Singh sir. I guess there will be more story and less of pics in this one. Just one request Sir, could you please put off your Caps Lock, it will be easier reading long paras.
Hello..Yatin..Juley..
Thanks a lot. Yes obviously more story and less pics. Juley..

Sir julley,

Your are one of my rule models. Great start sir ji. But please don't stop carry on.

Warm regards.
Hello..Avinash Siddhu..Juley..
A lot of thanks. I am honoured. Juley..

+1 please carry on or i have to come to manali to listen story :)
Hello..samurai..Juley..
Thanks a lot. Pl. do come, you are welcome.. Juley..

SirJi,
I am all glued to this thread!
It must be a real "Survival in Worst Case Scenarios"...

Please bring it on. :)
Hello..SachinOnTop..Juley..
Thanks a lot Sachin but why you choose me ? Is it "Top on Sachin" or "Sachin on Top" ? Juley..

solid start..looking forward for details.
Hello..classicrajat..Juley.
Thanks a lot. Yes, the details will come soon.. Juley..

Looking forward to hear more abt it....good going sir
Hellol..danish.kagzi..Juley..
Thanks a lot.. Yes the details are coming soon.. Juley..

This would be one thread to look forward to.

Top ji : Without offending you, I would like to inform that All capitals text is considered as shouting on web forums. Request you to take care of this in further posts.
Hello..hiambuj..Juley..
Thanks a lot. Oops..I was not aware of it. Noted for future.. Juley..

this can be Baap of all Logs i guess.... know it will be spine chilling experience.... Top ji, kindly pls dont make us wait more :D
Hello..where eagles dare..Juley..
Thanks a lot. No more waiting the next para is coming soon. Juley.

This is GOING TO BE BIGGEST and an EPIC story just like....One running right now on " Mt. kailash journey"

This is like BCMT's own screening of indian make- " I shouldn't be Alive" the story gives a similar feel as they were aired in Discovery's Show.

I am just hooked for you to start the story....A heart felt plea...dont stop but
Hello..sany..Juley..
Thanks a lot for the comments offered. Yes sure the next slot is coming soon. Juley..

Great thread unfolding itself. I have been closely following ur threads and have a thing or two regarding how to behave on hills and what to expect from mother nature. Since the times I read ur thread I have never taken any shortcuts, and have always driven on the road.
Hello.bunty..Juley..
A lot of thanks and again thanks for watching my threads and doing what I said therein. Juley..

One thing to look forward to. I'm waiting
Hello..Abhishek..Juley..
Thanks a lot. Coming soon. Juley..

Tik Tik Tik Tik

Top ji almost 23 hours gone...........

Kahan ho
Hello..thedrsunil..Juley..
Thanks a lot. I was shifted from Kullu to Rampur so couldn't continue it but now it is coming soon. Juley..

Bodh ji, waiting!!!!
Hello..thefirstthambi..Juley..
Sorry sir but now it is coming very soon.. Juley..

Awesome thriller, waiting for story to get unfold.
Hello..turbohead..Juley..
Thanks a lot sir. Yes, the story is very interesting and a few people knows about it reason being that during 1973-74 there were no press media and communication facilities except Transistor/Radio. Coming soon with details. Juley.

Thank you Top Singh Ji for considering the requests. I was one of them too and extremely glad that you obliged us to take us through that journey. Subscribed...
Hello..dheerajsharma..Juley..
Thanks a lot. This travelogue is due to you and some other friends. The credit goes to you all. Well this is my first t-logue but I am not so trained like you in writing. You rock in writings. Give some tips for writing better. Thanks again. Juley..

glued to this thread. waiting eagerly for the log.
Hello.CBZian..Juley..
Thanks a lot. The details are coming soon but this is a long t-logue. Juley..

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Singh Ji,
I have been regularly checking this thread for updates.
I am eagerly waiting to know the whole story

Sounds unreal, 122 days.
Eagerly waiting to know the details.

It sounds like an episode from Discovery show "I shouldn't be alive."
Hello..tourer_kashif..Juley..
Thanks a lot. Yes even the people here living in the snow bound area don't believe at first instance but when they go in details they start believing. Shall come soon with details.. Juley..

Blast from the past, it can sure be our own version of Man vs Wild show.
Hello..Yatin..Juley..
Thanks a lot. Yes, really it is a blast and an Indian show of Man vs. Wild. Coming soon with details. Sorry for delay.. Juley.

Oops, thats bad. Hope the family adapts to the un-controllable changes fast !!
Best wishes !!
Hello..hiambuj...Juley..

Thanks a lot for the wishes. Have joined my duties yesterday in Rampur on 8.4.11 (F.N). Juley..

The good thing about moving to another place is that you get new friends & a new envoirnment.
The bad thing? We take time to adapt the changes!
Hello..Shady..Juley..
That's true.. Juley..

well, that is one hell of a change. From serene, cool Kullu to warm and dry Rampur. May you settle soon and give us a taste of this much awaited story!
Hello..thefirstthambi..Juley..
Sir, there are many Rampur in India but the Rampur I talking about is in the District Shimla (H.P) on the way to Shimla- Kinnaur so not so warm. Yes sure, coming to the detail very soon. Juley..

That was exactly my first thought.

Glued to this thread Sir. :)
Hello..beinghaggu..Juley..
Thanks a lot for gluing to this thread. Shall come with the details soon. Sorry for delay. Juley..

Top Singh Ji,
I have been regularly checking this thread for updates.
I am eagerly waiting to know the whole story
Hello..tourer_kashif..Juley..
Thanks a ton. Sorry for delay but it is coming now soon. Juley..

Last edited by a moderator: