suggest basic laptop

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Have this one with ram extended to 8gb ,good for basic office work , i also edit my videos on it using filmora. Comes with windows 10 only time it gets slow is when there is windows update running in background. Should be fine for not very heavy softwares.
I mostly use it for mails, office and filmora, and to transfer my pics and edit same.
Oem specs are i3 8th gen, 1tb hdd, 4gb ram i got ram extended to 8gb costed around 34k with extra ram. Bought it from a store in Aug 2018 with two year free extended warranty and one year accidental cover.

Though i still recommend i 5 if possible and if i3 then only 8th gen or above.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Before this i bought a Hp amd a9 or a12 but that one has some serious issues it takes so long to even boot up and disk usage is always 100% so it was impossible to run even ms office. I had to put complaint at hp and on consumer forum then they sent someone to inspect it and the Engineer checked it and failed to resolve the issue but he was nice so he gave me DOI on hdd certificate and sealed the box so that i can get refund from dealer. But i took the option for a different model from the same dealer as they were sort of helpful and picked this one paid around 35k for hp so got some amount left in difference and extended the ram and still saved 1k if i remember correctly.

And I strongly recommend extended the ram to 8gb if the oem is only 4gb.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

Last edited: