Suggest bikes under 1.5-2lac

Sam.

Hello Guys,

i am planning to buy a bike under 2 lac(can extend it, since will be going for loan and long time investment purpose), can you please suggest?
i am 26 yrs old and 5.10height, want the bike both for long drive and to ride with in Bangalore City traffic weekends. Mainly for long drive in a group or solo trip you never know i wanted a bike .
no to Bajaj bikes.
Reasonably reliable, doesn't heat up in traffic,
Smooth engine with less or low vibration.

adsatinder

Plz Help Himabuj (Amit Tyagi) in Corona Fighting
If you haven't purchased yet

Goto Honda Showroom and check 125+ cc bikes.
Honda has best lot for regular City use and can go on out of City occassionally.
After visit, you can ask about your likes and dislikes.

Mandar_C500

Hello Guys,

i am planning to buy a bike under 2 lac(can extend it, since will be going for loan and long time investment purpose), can you please suggest?
i am 26 yrs old and 5.10height, want the bike both for long drive and to ride with in Bangalore City traffic weekends. Mainly for long drive in a group or solo trip you never know i wanted a bike .
no to Bajaj bikes.
Suzuki Gixxer 250 (naked or SF), is the perfect bike for your requirements. Reliable and smooth engine, Great top speed, Good Mileage, No Heating in traffic.
Or you can try new FZ25, though it has lost it's VFM tag now.

Regards
Mandar

foadbear

Pirates Skulls and Bones
Hello Guys,

no to Bajaj bikes.

If you are in Bangalore and want to drive without any hassles (well it heats up in traffic) Duke 200 seems the best choice. I still remember Duke bike owners used to navigate the traffic easily and also zoomed past when signal turned green. I found it quite relaxing.

I guess any bike would heat up in Bangalore's traffic.

P.S. : I have a joke on the traffic jams in Bangalore but its stuck on the Silk Board Junction.