Tamil Nadu (18 Dec- 3 Jan)

We (I and a girl) are seasoned bagpackers and have booked our flight tickets for the historical & mesmerizing Tamil Nadu, which we intend to explore. We will land in Madurai on 18th and cover mostly the eastern side of the state including Rameshwaram, Dhanushkodi, Thanjavur, Mahabalpuram, Chidambaram, Pondicherry, Auroville, etc and take our flight back from Chennai on 3rd Jan. We haven't booked any accommodation as yet.

Anyone willing to join, irrespective of nationality, gender, religion, age, class, preferences, is most welcome to join us in this great South Indian escapade for the entire/ part of the trip. Each one would pay for his/her expenses and we will share wherever possible like room, hired car etc. (though we travel mostly by public conveyance). I am no travel agent, hence there will never be any fee involved. I am a traveller looking to join others for company and betters economics.

If you have a specific query, please type the same as a comment below or watsapp/sms me on 9711687633. Kindly do not leave your email id below and expect an itinerary mailed to you because I have never been that thorough :)