Taming The Raging Bull (R.E Thunderbird 350 CC Review)

svj700

Super User
Hello svj700

Its purely a personal choice as to which bike should be opted for :) .
I very well knew that Enfields are no Hondas/Yamahas/Suzukis etc .... I had throughly done my study and yet opted for enfield inspite of knowing its short comings .
And am happy to let you know that not a single day i have cursed my decision :) . I had a pulsar and a yamaha Fz 150 prior to this . But the feeling you get on a bull is different from other bikes . Not that i am over praising my TBTS :) .
I am not saying any thing whether TB350 OR avenger is good or bad ! I said that I wanted to purchase TB350 but ended with Avenger ! I am not a serious biker rather I am a serious car lover ! Is is nothing to offend on your decision of buying TB350 !!

Last edited:

TBTSRIDER

I am not saying any thing whether TB350 OR avenger is good or bad ! I said that I wanted to purchase TB350 but ended with Avenger ! I am not a serious biker rather I am a serious car lover ! Is is nothing to offend on your decision of buying TB350 !!
:) No worries i never took anything personally .
This forum is to help and get help from all bike and car lovers on various issues of bikes and cars .

AUDHUT MANDLIK

Fantastic overall review from start to end Amit - TBTSRIDER, I too have booked my RE TB350 from Soniya Motors Thane & delivery expected by August 16, Please guide before and after precautions for delivery :mrgreen:. If you are comfortable, we can share contact nos.

TBTSRIDER

Fantastic overall review from start to end Amit - TBTSRIDER, I too have booked my RE TB350 from Soniya Motors Thane & delivery expected by August 16, Please guide before and after precautions for delivery :mrgreen:. If you are comfortable, we can share contact nos.
Hello Audhut

Am glad you like my review and it came of some use to you. But mind you i am no expert with bikes. In fact i come here and ask people for solutions to the problems that i encounter . There is a pre/post delivery check list on team bhp site . Check that if it can be useful to you. And congrats for your purchase ,i wish you many happy miles on your bike

Rains have started in mumbai and my bike goes in to hibernation mode for 3 months now.

@Mandar_500 ,sanchit , all gurus Need your views here

i plan to install alloys with tubeless tyres after the rains. What you recommend which brand for alloys n which tyres (same profile tyres) should be good ?

Amit

Reactions: IJS

Mandar_C500

Hello Audhut

Am glad you like my review and it came of some use to you. But mind you i am no expert with bikes. In fact i come here and ask people for solutions to the problems that i encounter . There is a pre/post delivery check list on team bhp site . Check that if it can be useful to you. And congrats for your purchase ,i wish you many happy miles on your bike

Rains have started in mumbai and my bike goes in to hibernation mode for 3 months now.

@Mandar_500 ,sanchit , all gurus Need your views here

i plan to install alloys with tubeless tyres after the rains. What you recommend which brand for alloys n which tyres (same profile tyres) should be good ?

Amit
As you have decided to go for alloy wheels I would suggest to go for HD type alloys as they looks good and have more spokes.
If you ask me for advantages / disadvantages then I can see only one advantage i.e. tubeless tyres otherwise all disadvantages.
Regards
Mandar

TBTSRIDER

As you have decided to go for alloy wheels I would suggest to go for HD type alloys as they looks good and have more spokes.
If you ask me for advantages / disadvantages then I can see only one advantage i.e. tubeless tyres otherwise all disadvantages.
Regards
Mandar
Hello mandar

Primary reason is avoiding flat tyres .
Yes HD style alloys do look good .
But to look on other side what can be disadvantages ?

Amit