Taming The Raging Bull (R.E Thunderbird 350 CC Review)

Mandar_C500

But to look on other side what can be disadvantages ?
Dis-advantage is:
1. Weight, Remember it is an unsprung weight.
2. If the alloy wheel cracks / breaks then you have hardly an option on the road.
3. Weight of the wheel will directly affects the chain sprocket and performance of the bike.

Regards
Mandar

Rohan P

I m plaining to buy TB350 now soon. But confused with stone and marine colour. I love stone but due to no warrenty i m confused. Does anyone have stone TB350 above 2 years and can suggest me colour quality?
Also suggest me when to change my exhaust. Should i buy from start or i should wait?

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
I m plaining to buy TB350 now soon. But confused with stone and marine colour. I love stone but due to no warrenty i m confused. Does anyone have stone TB350 above 2 years and can suggest me colour quality?
Also suggest me when to change my exhaust. Should i buy from start or i should wait?
Stone would do just fine , just take normal care like using a soft cloth for cleaning. Do not let you street ramu to clean it, try to park it in shade, invest in a body cover. And you can try paint sealant and protection films from 3m.
Dont worry buy what your heart says just consult with the mind as well.

Chaitanya Pandey

chaitanya2106
I am 6ft tall weighing 94kgs and I do daily updown of 55 kms on a smooth road. But after riding for half hour I feel exhausted, especially I feel pain in my tailbone and I change my riding posture after every 10 mins after riding for half hour to just feel comfortable. I am seriously looking for some seat modifications for my Thunderbird 350cc stone. Can someone please suggest the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBTSRIDER

I am 6ft tall weighing 94kgs and I do daily updown of 55 kms on a smooth road. But after riding for half hour I feel exhausted, especially I feel pain in my tailbone and I change my riding posture after every 10 mins after riding for half hour to just feel comfortable. I am seriously looking for some seat modifications for my Thunderbird 350cc stone. Can someone please suggest the same?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to go for a seat upgrade with hight density of foam