Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Just checking to see how many people are actually using Tapatalk App to access BCMTouring and whether or not you find it useful/essential?

Don’t forget to participate in this poll and leave your feedback below on what would your reaction would be, in case we decided to stop using it.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
Ok, this poll is going to be skewed in favor of those who do not prefer Tapatalk since Tapatalk users can’t actually vote in the poll if they are accessing this thread using the app.

So I request them to leave their feedback in form of a reply.

jeetcp

Mediocre me
Tapatalk is helpful when uploading pics. But as such Tapatalk is not a good software.

Working with app is better then browser, but app should be friendly.

adsatinder

explorer
I have Tapatalk in less memory mobile also as it not memory consuming.

Tapatalk has black background option & is easy on eyes too.
Extra data comes in cache memory only and we can delete it if memory is less.

If a forum is via an app it will take lot of space which I find useless. For each & every website I do not want to use any app.
It should be a common platform like browser / Tapatalk only.

Last edited:

SJM1214

I was using it, for three forums. In my opnion, these forums are somethin diffeent from popular social media. I don' want real time alert for likes and comments for forums so uninstalled taptalk. I access forums at my free time and I like to do it at website. BCMT site is nicely designed and it's very much user friendly even at mobile..so no need it taaptalk..one problem with taptalk is I can't edit my comment.

Yogesh Sarkar

Administrator
I was using it, for three forums. In my opnion, these forums are somethin diffeent from popular social media. I don' want real time alert for likes and comments for forums so uninstalled taptalk. I access forums at my free time and I like to do it at website. BCMT site is nicely designed and it's very much user friendly even at mobile..so no need it taaptalk..one problem with taptalk is I can't edit my comment.
You can edit posts on Tapatalk, you just have to hold down the post and a menu appears with an option for edit.