The Bajaj Avenger 220 cc DTSi Review

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
there is some factor x in RE, i dont know what after owning avvy for near 3 years, i rode a classic and now i want that lol
Really but avenger is more easy and trust worthy , my personal experience i sifted from re to avenger and now Dominar.
Compared to re my avenger was maintainance free.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Mandar_C500

a bit more powerful engine on the avvy and it will beat RE 350 on the x factor too. avvy is a low maintenance bike.
I think X factor has nothing to do with power. I still remember a conversation of 2 friends, where one was suggesting the other friend to buy Classic 500 over duke 390, due to the X factor of bullet though 390 is much better bike in all aspect than classic 500.

Regards
Mandar

Today rode a pulsar rs 200 abs,, still inclined towards re,, while many are telling me that re isn't reliable,, I still want that,, what the heck is wrong with my wirings](*,)

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Today rode a pulsar rs 200 abs,, still inclined towards re,, while many are telling me that re isn't reliable,, I still want that,, what the heck is wrong with my wirings](*,)
Nothing is wrong , ride and buy whatever you feel like it is your life should be your choice.

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Mandar_C500

RE not reliable is a is a hype, I have ridden my RE for 57K KM which includes 2 rides of 6K KM without any issue. it is also my daily commute.
just maintain it and it will not let you down.

Regards
Mandar