The "CID" "Daya" Jokes thread

rakeshr

Destination Pangong TSO!
I think lets start a CID jokes thread side by side of Rajnikanth

Some people don't get idea about this theme. CID is a serial running on Sony TV since last 12 years or so and I can say Sony is entirely running because of it. Whenever you start Sony TV 90% chance is there..You will see CID.

ACP is Boss of CID and DAYA is name of inspector of CID.

In these type of jokes you will first read a shayari type lyrics..poem you know than.. at last you will see a regular dialogue of ACP related or in rhytham of earlier poetry. JOKE WILL BE NOT LOT FUNNY BUT yes they will make you smile. [my english is not good so parden me if I was not able to explain you guys.. ]

THIS IS ACP PRADHYUMAN

THIS IS DAYA

Mai aur meri friend aaj pani puri khayenge

Wah wah

Mai aur meri friend aaj pani puri khayenge

ACP says Daya

Hum Navratri me line marne kaha jayenge?

Last edited:

rakeshr

Destination Pangong TSO!
Sone se pahele TV ki switch avashya bandh karo

Sone se pahele TV ki switch avashya bandh karo

ACP: Ladko main maafi mangta hu ab to CID ke message likhna bandh karo! :)

C I D group goes to the accused house .The door is made of wood/or any metal ,ACP say "Daya Tor Do" Daya moves three steps back and bang opens the door with his shoulder push(he must have been a good soccer player)...and they raid the house ....amazing.....everything has changed but not this ....

classicrajat

The Legend
C I D group goes to the accused house .The door is made of wood/or any metal ,ACP say "Daya Tor Do" Daya moves three steps back and bang opens the door with his shoulder push(he must have been a good soccer player)...and they raid the house ....amazing.....everything has changed but not this ....
:confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Bhai logon..Daya karo....Have Mercy !!:grin: