The future is electric?

anoop0

Bajaj Chetak - Electric is set to launch in January, 20. Looks neat with metal body.
I think Indian market will adapt two wheeler first to gain confidence of electric mobility. I wish Govt./Company make more effort and R&D to provide solar energy available for mass with portable units.

adsatinder

explorer
Tesla suffers broken glass mishap at launch of new truck | AFP
•Nov 21, 2019

AFP News Agency
495K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Tesla co-founder and CEO Elon Musk unveiled the all-electric battery-powered Tesla Cybertruck at the Tesla Design Center in California on Thursday, but the demonstration of the vehicle's armored glass windows didn't appear to go entirely to plan. IMAGES

adsatinder

explorer
Tesla CyberTruck Glass Failed - Embarrassed Elon Musk
•Nov 22, 2019

Markhor

15.2K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
Watch the embarrassment of Elon musk while showing the telsa cybertruck glass test which was broken at cybertruck presentation.

Looks like Gorilla Glass 5 of Mobile to me !
LOL !

Big Daddy

Super User
Did you see the headlights and tail lights? You can see a lot of garibi in this vehicle. These vehicles are pain on the people who drive normal vehicles. Who wants to see a thin line of light from behind? It is hard to notice when such vehicle in the front stops.

adsatinder

explorer
Did you see the headlights and tail lights? You can see a lot of garibi in this vehicle. These vehicles are pain on the people who drive normal vehicles. Who wants to see a thin line of light from behind? It is hard to notice when such vehicle in the front stops.
BMW / Mercs are making thin LED lights these days.
Thinner Headlights / tail lights are fashion now in India too
This is futuristic vehicle !
You common man can't understand this..

These vehicles should fly only....
In the sky.....
Forever....

No need of headlights or tail lights in the sky....
LOL !

Last edited: