The Golden City OF India-Jaisalmer

tusharxtreme

Is 750 with fuel for both or each vehicle, and how they calculate hours or day charges.
750 for both the scooter since the tank capacity of activa's is only 5 litres max amount that can be filled is 400 so,750 for both activa's.

The time is calculated as in we asked for simply 48hours otherwise is i guess 24hours wise..
So we took the Scooty at 3pm in the evening on 28th and returned it at 3:30 pm on 30th.

tusharxtreme

Time around 3:30 pm
Place: Khaba fort​

After a lot of photosessions and enjoying the beauty of the windy place we started back from the fort which is 2 kms upwards from the Khaba Village.

Now since we were thirsty we stopped at a Village and enquired about Water and to our surprise chilled water was available and that too Kinlley branded....

So we bought 2 bottles and gulped and finished one and started with simple agenda, to stop near a windmill and click pics...
But it turned out to be a Fun stop with Some Empty roads pictures....

Overloaded Tractor
DSC_0369.jpg

Windmills in straight Line
DSC_0373.jpg

Mohit checking out his phone
DSC_0375.jpg

ME posing
DSC_0379.jpg

Again Fun filled Shot.
Yeh sadak meri hai,main ghar nahin jayunga...

DSC_0382.jpg

Harshit- doing Babaramdev wala pose
DSC_0385.jpg

Our group selfie(though there are many But not uploading Phonepics right now)
DSC_0386.jpg

Mohit with the trusted Activa.
DSC_0390.jpg

The story behind the 2nd night coming soon.

tusharxtreme

Date:29th Oct
Place:Hotel
Time:around 5 pm​

Now after enjoying the route and then around 5 Pm we were back at the hotel.

The hotel owner was eagerly waiting for us to return and then he requested us to shift to another hotel...
We were like WTF:shock::shock:.

But he explained the whole situation to us that it was his manager's (read Younger Brother's) mistake that he did not checked the online booking of some Gujrati family of say 20 people coming and staying in the hotel...

He simply said he can arrange another room for 1200 bucks or we can sleep in the dormitory in the basement of the hotel.

We first thought we are not leaving this room and then after a little bit of discussion we thought lets check out the other hotel he is talking about...

Then Me and mohit went to the other hotel he was talking about and didn't like the rooms there so we thought lets stay in the dorm since we know the hotel and the view of the fort at night from the Rooftop restaurant is fantastic...

We then shifted our stuff to the Dorm and left for the dinner in the fort road where we had kebabs... They were delicious to say the least...

After eating dinner we thought lets give Gadisar lake a night visit. And the whole lake was deserted.. no soul in sight nothing...

Now let me show you the pics without much delay...

The place where we had dinner that night.
WP_20141029_19_57_29_Pro.jpg

Deserted Gadisar lake at Night.
DSC_0395.jpg

View of Fort from Gadisar lake
DSC_0398.jpg

This pic has a story of its own, I put the Camera on the Camera bag and setting the shutter speed as 10s i pressed the Shutter,but after getting up i dont know i forgot and accidently pulled the camera and then realized what i have done... But Pic is worth sharing for my mistake.
DSC_0400.jpg

The next Shot which i clicked without picking up the camera,with 10s shutter speed.
DSC_0401.jpg

Harshit and Mohit with the rides of ours
DSC_0405.jpg

Back at the hotel and some Fort view from the top of the Restaurant
DSC_0411.jpg

MOhit
DSC_0416.jpg

ME(excuse the hair:p)
DSC_0422.jpg

The Guy in the centre was a restaurant service boy who was really excited to see the DSLR and wanted to get clicked so i Clicked him with Harshit and Mohit
DSC_0432.jpg

Another long exposure shot of the fort.
DSC_0443.jpg

Finally Day 2nd In Jaisalmer came to an end. The next Day Log coming soon.