The Golden City OF India-Jaisalmer

tusharxtreme

DATE:30th OCT​

Today we got up at 8 AM,only one Agenda in mind,first exploring "BADA BAGH CENOTAPHS",then then Last but not the least the Majestic Fort.

When the last night we Changed our room to dormitory,the hotel owner made sure that as soon as we wake up in the morning he will provide us with the first room which got vacated,for getting fresh.

We woke up early at 8 and he gave us a room at 8:30.

While leaving for Bada Bagh we had an extra bag which we kept it at the hotel itself,to return, pick it up at 3 before returning the Activa's back to the Shop.

Bada Bagh
This place is 12 kms from Jaisalmer on the route to Ramgarh.
Entry fees is INR 50 per person.

Don't have any idea what this place was meant to be but it was actually a good location for Photography...

Started From Jaisalmer at 10 AM,reached this place at 10:30 stayed there till 12noon then returned back to jaisalmer.

Now let me start the pics of the Bada Bagh.

First view of BADA BAGH(after parking the bike's.
DSC_0001.jpg

Golden Golden everywhere.
DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

ME
DSC_0033.jpg

Mohit
DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

Harshit
DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

ME-clicked by Harshit
DSC_0070.jpg

While leaving the place i asked Harshit whether he will jump from this place and i will shoot it in burst mode,to which he obliged and this is the best pic i could click of him.
DSC_0085.jpg

tusharxtreme

Date-30th
Time -around 12'ish​

We started back from Bada Bagh,destination was to eat Thali's at jaisalmer now since its lunch time and we didn't eat anything for breakfast...

But But on the way there were huge windmills which couldn't be ignored and we stopped and clicked them....

Here they are...

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg