The Investment Thread

Uber_Cool

I would recommend the following for 30-35% returns within a horizon on 1.5-2 years-
PFC-:r: 140
TATA Global-:r: 130
Liberty Shoes- :r: 80
Aditya Birla Nuvo- :r: 1020
JP Associates- :r: 50

jimmy_moh

Guys.. yesterday my friend give 1 hour session about MLM , andd he explained stories about people made crores with this business :grin: , the venture is qnet india.
Any one has any experience in doing MLM..?

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
I would recommend the following for 30-35% returns within a horizon on 1.5-2 years-
PFC-:r: 140
TATA Global-:r: 130
Liberty Shoes- :r: 80
Aditya Birla Nuvo- :r: 1020
JP Associates- :r: 50
Ain't tracking others but Tata Global is around 150 since long time.

pushkark

Guys.. yesterday my friend give 1 hour session about MLM , andd he explained stories about people made crores with this business :grin: , the venture is qnet india.
Any one has any experience in doing MLM..?
I would just suggest that you stay away from MLM. The returns are not guaranteed at all and also there is lot of legal risk involved.

Uber_Cool

Aaah just noted it... I am using Yahoo Quotes and few of the scripts haven't refreshed since 29/5... :(
Ya yahoo does get stuck sometimes...best is moneycontrol or nseindia especially if you play F&O

- - - Updated - - -

I would just suggest that you stay away from MLM. The returns are not guaranteed at all and also there is lot of legal risk involved.
Very true and there are lots of irregularities involved with the managements. Even such irregularities were reported with Amway a few days back

Prasham

Armchair Traveller :(
There's a FD or similar offered by LIC Housing Finance as well. I guess they are offering 10.5% or so.