The Ladakh foodie pit stops.....

kprixie

And here is the famous ...superrrr...delicious chocolate cake of Cafe OPEN HAND LEH. i dunno how it looks to you guys...but it was the best cake i had...in a longtime.
also some of that famous Ginger..honey lemon tea....
last pic is an Oreo choco shake

IMG_5092.jpg
IMG_5236.jpg
IMG_5237.jpg

kprixie

Yummy Cheesy Pizza at GESMO restaurant in Leh. best pizza we had on our Ladakh trip.

IMG_5273.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Falafel at LAMAYURU restaurant in LEH.

IMG_5276.jpg

i think the World garden cafe has best falafels in Leh...

kprixie

WORLD CAFE ....has great food and wonderful teas and coffee. we had the best Falafel here. the pita bread they served was made fresh and was just perfect.

the Chicken pizza was loaded with topping and delicious.....

my husband's fav ginger honey lemon tea....
WORLD CAFE is in LEH market.

IMG_5063.jpg
IMG_5064.jpg
IMG_5065.jpg
IMG_5072.jpg
IMG_5073.jpg

kckcm

Thanks vinay as i will be staying at Johnsons lodge on the 15th on way to leh, look forward to the pizzas

Hi Rickey. Wonderful thread. Will be closely following this one & for your information the Italian lady of Ill Forno has now joined hands with Johnsons Lodge. I met her there and the pizza's of Johnsons Lodge have suddenly become heavenly.

Alpha

Going to Neverland
really amazed to see the kind of stuff available in Leh.. i have been there four times and always found myself starved :shock:

Last edited:

kprixie

Whatttt:shock: starved?? Leh has amazing food. Neha snacks...i found it quite unhygenic. next time do try all these places and give your feedback.