The 'Rajnikanth' Thread!

Brumby

Burn Rubber not Your Soul
Interviewer - Rajni Saar, dont you feel bad that people crack so many jokes on you?

Rajni Saar - Do you really think they are all jokes???:p

Fusion

Once Rajnikant went to McDonalds and ordered a Dosa.Mr.McDonalds refused..Since that day....Mr.McDonalds sits outside his own restaurant..

amvj

I am quite surprised to see Rajnikanth jokes everywhere now. In Team-bhp, facebook, xbhp, here...everywhere.

I am not a fan of Rajnikanth or any one in the tamil / hindi / english cinema but I am sorry to say that WE are not finding these jokes humorous. We find it a bit insulting to be honest.

I am sick of these jokes. We people better need to move forward. I know this thread meant to be taken in a light hearted manner but still we cannot.

I strongly hate the sardarji jokes as well. I am sad. :(

pulsurge

Deepak Dongre
I am quite surprised to see Rajnikanth jokes everywhere now. In Team-bhp, facebook, xbhp, here...everywhere.

I am not a fan of Rajnikanth or any one in the tamil / hindi / english cinema but I am sorry to say that WE are not finding these jokes humorous. We find it a bit insulting to be honest.

I am sick of these jokes. We people better need to move forward. I know this thread meant to be taken in a light hearted manner but still we cannot.

I strongly hate the sardarji jokes as well. I am sad. :(
Its too small of a matter to get serious about. Some people read it coz they like it, for those who don't- as you have mentioned "better need to move forward".

ashi1pmc

A farmer instead of keeping a SCARE CROW in his farm kept photo of RAJNIKANT.
You cannot imagine, what happened.

Birds were bringing back grains taken last year :p

===================================================
---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Rajnikant got selected in Roadies. Next day at voteout

Rajnikant - I am sorry Raghu, aapka roadies ka safar yahan khatam hota hai :p

===================================================
---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

A frustated message from Rajnikant to all....

"Saalon ek limit hoti hai...
Ab yeh kaun likh raha hai ki...
Rajnikant poty khata hai our piche se roti nikalti hai" :p:p