The Scary experiences thread

Shrid

I'm dying here, Sandeep sir!

Yesterday a bulldog almost bit me. Not surprising, he charged at me because I have a stray at my home, looks like I smell like him!

aky

The Himalayan Soul
I was travelling back from Kinnaur to Chandigarh last week, we traveled from Rakcham to Shimla by a taxi and then further by a bus to Chandigarh. This happened on the 2nd April 2015.

We boarded a CTU (Chandigarh Transport Undertaking ) bus from Shimla at 6.30 PM. We passed Solan and soon it started raining slowly. The time was around 8.30 PM
We were between Solan and Dharampur,
I was sitting on the very front seat behind driver when suddenly on a sharp turn, our bus lost some balance, skided on wet road , breaks applied, tyres jammed but still skidding and then bang *collision* with a truck which was coming up on the opposite lane. :shock:
No one was injured and the minor damages happened to the both vehicles as the bus collided into the driver's side door of the truck, just a cracked widshield and minor dents.
All the passengers along with the bus driver and conductor were scared to core and all were thanking almighty [-o<, had not the bus collided with the truck, we would have shoot off the cliff or into the house and trees on the roadside.
Having watched all this from the front seat was a very scary experience.
We having survived all the bad weather, roads and landslides in Kinnaur we met with an accident so near our home.
Now thinking of not traveling atleast by night buses in the hills.

aky

The Himalayan Soul
There is one more scary incident that happened with us in Dec 2012.

We were in 3rd year of our B.Tech and our exams got over.
So we decided to leave for Kasauli Hills in Himachal Pradesh for a nightout and return next day to our homes in Chandigarh. We also had to drop one of our friend at Dharampur, a town near Kasauli. We started in the evening in friend's Santro from Chandigarh.

We really enjoyed the calmness, and after dropping off our friend at Dharampur we four went to Kasauli.
The Hotel rooms in Kasauli were all very expensive and we decided to either sleep in the car or search for hotels in the dharampur area..

We FINALLY found a Hotel Highway (to hell) in dharampur that was cheap.
At around 12.30 am we started drinking whiskey which we had brought with ourselves from Chandigarh. Out of four of us only one person didnt took drinks and rest of us had our drinks really fast and hard. (1 Royal stag amongst 3)

Time was around 1 Am when two of our friends felt a desire to go out to sit in some cold air. I along with teetotaler friend stayed in the room and other two went for a walk.They called us after sometime and asked us to join them as weather was pleasant. We asked for the directions and they said just around the corner on the highway.

We two went on to search for them, the hotel was on Chd-Shimla highway near Giani's Dhaba. We went near a petrol pump, and then suddenly we realized that 5 persons with lathis are standing in pitch dark on the next turn. We were scared to core and then they started walking towards us with flashing torches and then we realized they all are policemen.

They started asking us what we are doing here in middle of the night, and my friend was not drunk so he took charge of the situation and tried to explain them that we just came out of hotel in search of our friends.The Policemen were not believing us and they told us to call of our friends and tell them to come here. We made call to our those 2 friends, they had reached Dharampur raliway station by then, which was atleast 2 kms ahead. We told them about to come back to hotel, and about the police situation.

Then policemen told us to walk with them towards the railway station, we walked with all of them for about a 1 km, the time was 1.30 am and we saw our two friends coming with all their masti and fun. They thought that we were just pulling their legs about whole police scene.

And now actual grilling by police started, they asked us what we are doing on the highway at that time ? , are we from the car theif gang which is operating there ? Why are we roaming drunk on highway ? But our teetotaler friend did all the talking . I was really calm and hardly opened my mouth, we just apologized for roaming on the road

They told us to show us Id proofs, but none of us had our wallets, because we left hotel just for a small walk. We explained them that we are just students and came to Dharampur to drop our friend and to see Kasauli, they further asked about our college,studies and family. They asked about details of our vehicle, which was at hotel. They wanted to grill us real good, so they got aggressive.

None of them heeded to our apologies and they threatened to take us to police station for the night. They even called the jeep, 2 more policemen came, they also got aggressive on our two drunk friends.
They pushed us into the jeeps, me and my friend tried to talk to a sensible policeman in jeep.Their whole tone changed in the jeep, they said that "we know you are just students, tum humara ek kam kar do , jo tumhare hotel k saamne theka hai sharab ka wahan jaa kr 1 bottle maango. Humne check karna k vo kya raat ko b sharab bech rha hai?" Because the wine stores are not allowed to sell after some fixed time.
We thought that are they trying to fool/trap us or really they need our help. So we reached the hotel and my friend went to the closed 'Wine Store' and knocked on shutter, but there was no response. Police officer seems convinced

Then policemen told us to go to hotel and bring our Ids and they kept one of our friend with themselves in the jeep.
We were happy that we were spared, otherwise what would happened if our family came to know about our endeavours ?

But BAD Luck continues,
The hotel walah has locked the main entry door of the hotel. It was around 2:15 AM, we banged on the hotel doors, even rang the mob no. and shouted, but the caretaker of hotel never responded. The policemen told us that if we are not able to fetch our Ids they have to take us to the police station until morning. We were so close yet so far, then miracle happened the policemen let go our friend in jeep nd told us that they will be back within half an hour.
My friend banged the door so hard that the door opened up automatically. We went to room, arranged our Ids, threw the bottles and glasses, and waited for the police , but nobody came.

None of us slept the night, we were thinking of what just happened with us. To add to our miseries, there was no water in hotel, claustrophobic staircases where I banged my head zillion of times, the hotel was a real highway to hell.

We waited for the day to come, 7 in the morning we were out of dharampur, went straight to Hanuman Temple at Manki Point Kasauli. Thanked almighty for saving us from the cops. The bad luck and ordeal continues , when we met a flat front tyre at the parking. "Kangali mein atta geela", the spare tyre had no air, cause the 8 year old Santro never had a flat tyre. At snails place we came down the hill searching for puncture repair shop and thinking with tears in one of my friends eyes,( this was his first trip)

" Why in the first place we came for this night out ?"

:-k

Last edited:

Dimitrz

Reclaim your life
There is one more scary incident that happened with us in Dec 2012.
" Why in the first place we came for this night out ?"

:-k
Sorry buddy but I will be direct , it was stupidity to the core.
Going for a long stroll on a highway , in the middle of night and that too in a strange place itself is asking for trouble , but doing that after you are drunk -you got only yourself to blame :) . If anything had happned like an incident in railway station or theft etc the blame would have come on you guys automatically - considering you guys were drunk :)

Last edited:

adsatinder

explorer
This is Khait Parvat.
You can Research about it.

रहस्यों से भरा उत्तराखंड का ‘खैट पर्वत’।
[Image: khait parvat]

यूं तो हम सब ने अपने बचपन में बड़े बुज़ुर्गों से कोई ना कोई कहानी ज़रूर सुनी होगी। उनके द्वारा बताई जाने वाली कुछ कहानियाँ काल्पनिक होती थी, कुछ मनगढ़ंत परंतु कुछ बातें उनके अपने अनुभव होते थे। इसी प्रकार मेरे द्वार सुने गए उत्तराखंड के ‘खैट मंदिर’ के विषय में उत्तराखंड के ही स्थानीय बुज़ुर्गों द्वारा बताई गई रहस्यमय बातें मै अपने लेखन द्वारा आप सभी तक पहुँचाने का प्रयास कर रही हूं।

उत्तराखंड के टिहरी ज़िले के फ़ेगुलपट्टी में स्थित थात गाँव से ४-५ किलोमीटर की पैदल दूरी तय करने के पश्चात “खैटखाल” के नाम से पहचाने जाने वाला मंदिर अपनी ही रहस्यमय शक्तियों के लिए पुरे उत्तराखंड में प्रसिद्ध है। इस मंदिर में पूजी जाने वाली नौ देवियों जिन्हें स्थानी लोगों द्वारा “आछरी भराडी” (परीया) नाम दिया गया है, कहा जाता है कि ये नौ देवियाँ बहन है और ये देवियाँ अदृश्य शक्तियों के रूप मे आज भी उस मंदिर मे स्थित है। इन देवियों की पूजा हेतु आए श्रध्दालुओं के लिए धर्मशालाएँ बनाए गए हैं। कुछ बातें यहाँ की शक्तियों को स्वयम् ही बयान करती है जैसे की उत्तराखंड मे नाज को कुटने के लिए बनाई गई ओखली जिसे उत्तराखंड के लोगों द्वारा उखल्यारी कहा जाता है वह उखल्यारी पारम्परिक रूप से ज़मीन पर बनाई जाती है परंतु यही उखल्यारी खैट मे ज़मीन पर नही बल्कि दीवारों पर बनी है। यहॉ कई फसलों की उपज होती है परंतु वे फ़सलें व फल भी केवल उस मंदिर के परिसर तक ही खाने योग्य होते हैं, मंदिर व वहाँ के परिसर के बाहर वे वस्तुएँ निरुपयोगी हो जाती है। कहा जाता है इन आछरियो(परियों) को जो लोग अच्छे लगते हैं वे उन्हें मूर्च्छित करके अपने लोक मे शामिल कर लेती है इन सब बातों के कारण इस मंदिर की अपनी अलग ही विशेषताएँ हैं और ऐसी कई अन्य शक्तियाँ आज भी उत्तराखंड मे मौजूद है। यहाँ आज भी देवताओं का वास है तभी तो उत्तराखंड ‘देवभूमि’ के नाम से जाना जाता है।

इस विषय मे हमें सुधाकर भट्ट जी ने और भी बहुत सटीक जानकारी दी है। हम उस जानक़ारी को इसमे जोड रहे हैं, तथा सुधाकर जी का आभार व्यक्त करते हैं!

उल्टी ओखली, लहसुन की खेती, अखरोट के बागान “पीड़ी पर पर्वत” पर स्थित मां भराड़ी के मंदिर से कुछ दूरी पर “लुक्की पिडी” में है।

और आपकी जानकारी के लिए बता दूँ कि।
पीड़ी पर्वत पर और भी बहुत रहस्यमयी जगह है जैसे कि।

गर्भजोन गुफा – जिसका कोई अंत नहीं है
धरती फाड़ – जहां की कई मान्यताएं है कुछ लोग कहते है कि मधु – खैटव वध के समय माता रानी के शेर की दहाड से धरती फट गयी थी

त्रिमूर्ति- यहां पर शिव, पार्वती, गणेश भगवान की प्रतिमायें है जो खोजबीन को दौरान मिट्टी में दबी मिली और साथ ही एक शिवलिंग भी मिला।
और माना जाता है कि यहीं पर रावण ने भगवान शंकर की तपस्या की थी।

चोखुंडू चोतरू – यह एक मैदान रूपी जगह है और माना जाता है कि यहां पर रात्री में आछरियां (परियाँ) खेल खेलती है।

भूलभुलैया- यहाँ पर एक गुफा है जहां पर बहुत भूलभुलैया है
और इस गुफा के अंदर पत्थर पर नाग देवता के बहुत सारे प्रतिबिंब बने है।

और यहाँ हर वर्ष भागवत कथा का आयोजन होता है
और हजारों की तादाद में श्रध्दालु आते हैं ।
और यहां से लोग प्रसाद रूप में “नैर – थुनैर” लेकर जाते है ।

नैर-थुनैर दो अलग-अलग वृक्ष है जिनकी पत्तियां बहुत खुशबूदार होती है।
और इसी वजह से पिडी के जंगल में एक सुन्दर सी महक चलती रहती।

और लोग इन पत्तियों का इस्तेमाल सुखा कर
हवन इत्यादि, मैं करते हैं
और यह वृक्ष पूरे भारत में बहुत ही कम स्थानो पर मिलते हैं।

अगर आपको अब भी विश्वास नहीं हुआ तो ‘इ-टीवी’ द्वारा बनाये गए इस विडियो को आपको जरूर देखना चाहिए।

रहस्यों से भरा उत्तराखंड का 'खैट पर्वत'।

Pariyon Ka Desh Khet Parwat Full Episode || Govind Kumar || Paranormal Society Of India

I have seen this episode on TV recently.

Pariyo Ka Desh | परियों का देश | Fairy Land | 17th Sep 2016 | ETV UP Uttarakhand

टिहरी जिले में स्थित खैट पर्वत पर बने खैट खाल मंदिर में देवियों (अप्सराओं) का प्रमुख निवास स्थल है। गढ़वाल क्षेत्र में वनदेवियों को आछरी-मांतरी के नाम से जाना जाता है। मान्यता है क‌ि यहां आंछर‌ियों को जो लोग पसंद आते हैं वे उन्हें मूर्छ‌ित करके अपने पास रख लेती हैं और अपने लोक में ले जाती हैं। खैट पर्वत के चरण स्पर्श करती भिलंगना नदी का दृश्य देखते ही बनता है। खैट गुंबद आकार की एक मनमोहक चोटी है। इस पहाड़ के आस-पास कोई और पहाड़ नहीं है। इसल‌िए व‌िशाल मैदान में स्‍थ‌ित यह अकेला पर्वत अद्भुत द‌िखाई देता है। कहा जाता है क‌ि खैट पर्वत की नौ श्रृंखलाओं में नौ देवियों (आंछरियों/परियों) का वास है। माना जाता है क‌ि यह नौ द‌ेव‌ियां नौ बहनें हैं। जो आज भी यहां अदृश्य शक्त‌ियों के रूप में यहां न‌िवास करती हैं।

खैट पर्वत के अनसुने रहस्य, Khait Parvat Mysterious place of uttarakhand

खैट पर्वत भारत के उत्तराखंड राज्य में इस्थित है जिसे परियों का देश भी कहा जाता हैं, यहाँ आने से एक सुकून सा मिलता है आप हमें यहाँ की पूरी जानकारी के लिए संपर्क कर सकते हैं हमारे फेसबुक पेज पर https://www.facebook.com/adhbhuttvutt...
Martian Cowboy by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...)
Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-...
Artist: http://incompetech.com/

More Detail about Pariyon ka Desh / Khait Parvat in Who's Awake Right Now thread:

Who's awake right now?

Last edited:

adsatinder

explorer
आईबीएन7 के खास शो आधी हकीकत आधा फसाना में इस बार सफर उत्तराखंड की सबसे दिलकश वादियों का यानी पहाड़ों की रानी मंसूरी का। लेकिन हम सोच भी नहीं सकते थे, कि इन वादियों के बीच कोई ऐसी जगह भी है जहां रात के अंधेरे में क्या, दिन के उजाले में भी इंसानों के कदम नहीं पड़ते। हमें जाना था मंसूरी के मॉल रोड से करीब 8 किलोमीटर दूर लंबी देहर माइन। सैलानियों को उस जगह की कोई भनक नहीं, लेकिन मंसूरी में रहने वाला हर शख्स उस खौफ को बेहद करीब से महसूस कर चुका है। कुछ लोग तो ये दावा भी करते हैं कि उन्होंने उस दहशत को अपनी आंखों से देखा है। वीडियो देखें।

adsatinder

explorer
Aadhi Haqeeqat Aadha Fasana | क्या सच में है पाताललोक? | News18 India

मध्यप्रदेश में पाताल कोट नाम की एक जगह है जहाँ कुछ गुफाएं हैं जो धरती के हज़ारों फीट नीचे तक जाती हैं | दावा होता है कि ये वही गुफाएं हैं जिनका जिक्र रामायण में किया गया | सबसे हैरानी की बात तो ये है कि पातालकोट में सबसे निचले हिस्से में इंसानों की भी एक बस्ती है जिसका पता कुछ दशक पहले ही चला | चलिए आज चलते हैं जमीन से 500 गज नीचे अद्भुत पाताल लोक में |