The unseen Jammu and Kashmir- Basohli & Bani

sarthak ohri

This is sarthak from dinanagar,
I wish to know if it is possible to scale the route to Bhaderwah on bike , Solo!
An alternate plan is to go on my bycicle but only if there are stay options enroute basholi-bani

adsatinder

explorer
I wish to know if it is possible to scale the route to Bhaderwah on bike , Solo!
An alternate plan is to go on my bycicle but only if there are stay options enroute basholi-bani
You can go solo.
Being small place and not much tourist traffic, there may be small home stays or basic accommodation options only like Govt Rest House etc or only some dhaba at a village.
Better plan in a way that you should get ready for such social interaction where you can live anywhere in any of the villages.
Do not move in night at all.

First confirm that route is open.
Then make plan on bike to be on safer side.
Bicycle , can be done later after you get confident about the route.

Rajinder

Sarthak Its best to go on bike first as advised by Satinder ji. The route up to Bani is open but after that route may not be open right now. You can stay at Bani. it will take five to Six hours from Dinanagar to Bani on Bike. Just wait for few days more and do it in June if you want to go up to Bhaderwah.

PrashantBhardwaj

Lost and found in Ladakh!
By Bike, i assume you mean motorcycle. If that is the case, Bani - Bhaderwah can be done in ~ 5 Hours. There is a rest house in Sarthal which you can book but apart from that, you will not find anything else till about 5 KMs before Bhaderwah.

Did this route some 6 years ago so will not be able to provide exact road conditions but that been said, it can be done Solo..