This is Shay Lee Hnetinka and how can make my best vacation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert Hunter

Super User
September is beginning of Autumn and a good time to visit Ladakh. Tourist numbers will be down, but the roads will be open with a good chance of passes receiving a little snowfall as well. If you're going towards the end of September, then Leh Festival is going to take place around 25th, so there will be cultural events at various places and Leh Fort would be illuminated at night.
For such a short visit, flying to Leh (Ladakh) should be recommended instead of Road.

shayleehnetinka

September is beginning of Autumn and a good time to visit Ladakh. Tourist numbers will be down, but the roads will be open with a good chance of passes receiving a little snowfall as well. If you're going towards the end of September, then Leh Festival is going to take place around 25th, so there will be cultural events at various places and Leh Fort would be illuminated at night.
ok, thanks I will discuss with my friends, but is there any more Hill station?

Ankur003

UltraWideLife.com
A quick google search reveals OP is from Bangladesh. I find it hard to believe OP doesn't know anything about India being a close neighbor.
Also, the vague nature of questions posted in the first thread sound suspicious to me. One can not come to India without having a destination in mind that too for one week.

OP is looking for the suggestion for California here:
This is Shay Lee Hnetinka and how can make my best vacation? - California Forum - TripAdvisor

mousourik

Who Am I
A quick google search reveals OP is from Bangladesh. I find it hard to believe OP doesn't know anything about India being a close neighbor.
Also, the vague nature of questions posted in the first thread sound suspicious to me. One can not come to India without having a destination in mind that too for one week.

OP is looking for the suggestion for California here:
This is Shay Lee Hnetinka and how can make my best vacation? - California Forum - TripAdvisor
:-k:-k:-k:-k:-k:-k Interesting.

Admin, if my post is inappropriate please feel free to delete.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.