Three Circuits Journey In Himachal

ANIL LAKHWARA

It was during August 2019 when I met my school mate after around 37 years. On the very first meeting it was concluded that we both were travel freekers who unfortunately couldn't met earlier. Immediately decided to plan a short trip. Since my friend Praveen is a seasoned traveler but busy with his preoccupations, asked me to plan. I being a travel hungry fan of Himachal covered almost all parts since last so many years was assigned to plan. The trip finally pictured out was shaped out of three circuits in five days. The D day decided was 18th September, 2019. And, three circuits are SIRMOUR, SHIMLA & MANDI. I planned all lodging bookings with FRH Guest houses & PWD Guest houses at all locations. We started from Delhi at sharp 4:30 am in his Tata Manza and kicked off the NH towards Nahan after a short break at Karnal Jhilmil dhaba. Our 1st destination was to reach a serene place in Sirmour valley called BOGDHAR, near Noradhar. After reaching Nahan at around 9 am, we headed towards Jamta after a short strech towards Nahan Kumarhatti state highway. Reached Renukaji Lake temple at around 11 am.

adsatinder

explorer
Hi Sayash, How can I continue posting further.
This is your post.

Since,
You are a new member.
YOU can't see your post immediately.
Please keep posting till you can see your posts immediately.
Please Continue posting.
I am here.
If you are feeling any difficulty, you can ask me here or personally in PM also.

If you are asking to post about How to Pics then please check the given threads:

How To Upload Photos And Files On BCMTouring

How to start a travelogue

How do I reply to a topic/thread/query?

Last edited:

ANIL LAKHWARA

This is your post.

Since,
You are a new member.
YOU can't see your post immediately.
Please keep posting till you can see your posts immediately.
Please Continue posting.
I am here.
If you are feeling any difficulty, you can ask me here or personally in PM also.

If you are asking to post about How to Pics then please check the given threads:

How To Upload Photos And Files On BCMTouring

How to start a travelogue

How do I reply to a topic/thread/query?
Thanks for your response but what I wish to ask is to how to continue posting in my previous travelogue which is in complete.
Can you give me your cell number in my mail i.e. [email protected] to speak to you.
Thanks
Anil

adsatinder

explorer
Thanks for your response but what I wish to ask is to how to continue posting in my previous travelogue which is in complete.
Can you give me your cell number in my mail i.e. [email protected] to speak to you.
Thanks
Anil
Replied
Check your email.

Check Personal Message on this forum too.
At top Envelope is showing you a notification in your browser.
Check it by clicking.

If I am free in daytime,
I will attend for sure.
I am Mostly free at night.