Thrissur to chandigarh by car

Planning a road trip from thrissur to Chandigarh by car. Want to hand over the car to my friend. Planning to cover the distance in 6 days. Suggestions please regarding night stops and stay. Please help me in planning

deepam

Super User
Take this route:
https://goo.gl/maps/ZM8Jo3pkYHn

Thrissur - Salem - Bangalore - Davangere - Hubli - Belgaum - Mumbai [Thane - take deviation in Navi Mumbai] - Vapi - Valsad - Surat - Baroda - Bichiwara - Udaipur - Kishangarh - Hisar - Chandigarh

My Take:
DAY 1: Thrissur to Davangere [750 km] In Bangalore take the NICE road - ensure you hit Bangalore before noon. Thus by 7 PM you can halt at Davangere.
DAY 2: Davangere to Vashi [Navi Mumbai] [707 km]
DAY 3: Vashi to Udaipur [760 km] - This stretch I recommend you start at 4 AM.
DAY 4: BREAK to have a look around Udaipur [only first half city tour, hit the bed early around 7 PM to start next day as early as possible]
DAY 5: Udaipur to Chandigarh [850 km]

I recommend this feat to be done with another person who can cover about 150-200 km / day on highway comfortably. Else as you see it is going to be exhaustive driving.

SachinOnTop

Full Use Else Lose
3000+ KMs @ 6rs/km, is almost 20K. Plus hotel stays and food bills.
Try sending it through some car-delivering trucks. That will be quite cheaper, safer and might not take more than 8-10 days.

If you want to enjoy the roadtrip then, gun for it! :)

Take this route:
https://goo.gl/maps/ZM8Jo3pkYHn

Thrissur - Salem - Bangalore - Davangere - Hubli - Belgaum - Mumbai [Thane - take deviation in Navi Mumbai] - Vapi - Valsad - Surat - Baroda - Bichiwara - Udaipur - Kishangarh - Hisar - Chandigarh

My Take:
DAY 1: Thrissur to Davangere [750 km] In Bangalore take the NICE road - ensure you hit Bangalore before noon. Thus by 7 PM you can halt at Davangere.
DAY 2: Davangere to Vashi [Navi Mumbai] [707 km]
DAY 3: Vashi to Udaipur [760 km] - This stretch I recommend you start at 4 AM.
DAY 4: BREAK to have a look around Udaipur [only first half city tour, hit the bed early around 7 PM to start next day as early as possible]
DAY 5: Udaipur to Chandigarh [850 km]

I recommend this feat to be done with another person who can cover about 150-200 km / day on highway comfortably. Else as you see it is going to be exhaustive driving.
Thanks for the reply.