Thunderbird 350cc, 2012 version

[email protected]

When life gets complicated...... I RIDE
Hello guys... It's been sometime since I checked this blog... The reason is I sold my TB 350 and went for a classic 500... Was happy that I got upgraded and made sure the bike is in great condition... Went for ridermania'16 ...2500 kms covered in a single stretch... Then comes the problem... Bike got screwed up...Starting wit engine noise... Tappet replaced... Ride became so jerky... Some mechanics told it's a fuel injection issue... Got to b replaced... Oil leaks into spark plug and bike shuts off... Totally pissed off... Atlast I decided to sell it off... I sold it and thought of coming out of re itself... Butttt... Couldn't... Me a 6 footer.... After riding RE..I couldn't get that feel in other bikes... Don't know what it is... So again a RE??? Hmmmm...Yes it is... Came back to the most comfortable vehicle I hav ever driven... Thunderbird it is... Marine blue...Sounds crazy Na?
Ya you are right... Nothing can beat TB...Riding position...

Me and wife did a 4000km trip... without a glitch. I know there are lot of new bikes out there but nothing like RE. Which bike can give a pure joy of riding with the lovely thump... Love for RE will continue to last ages does not matter who comes in competition... RE Will always be RE...

Sharing a pic here of our trip for the love of my TB... and those trying to divert the minds of all my fellow RE lovers... doest matter even if u bring some D4000... RE will still be loved as always been...

FB_IMG_1482495351616.jpg

[email protected]

When life gets complicated...... I RIDE
Done 17000km in about 2.75 years with few long rides. Planning to change silencer now. Ideally I wouldn't have thought of changing it, but stock one is making slight metallic hissing sound (may be because of loose baffle/s inside). I do not want louder but thought of low intensity some bassy thump. Any recommendations? I am put up in Pune.
Bro trust me.. if u have good budget invest in RED ROOSTER...you won't regret...great performance increase pick up and also good thump

Lifeson

Bro... Really feeling good to get the assurance... Even I hav gone for the marine... Red rooster I do have... Hav to fix it after a period of run in bro...

Lifeson

A real comfortable one for a six footer... It's more than sufficient for daily commuting with occasional long rides... For highway cruising this is just great... While driving hills...Yeah u will b feeling a bit underpowered compared to 500 cc one... Still sufficient... Compared to classic this one has a totally different feel... I find classic small for a six footer... Classic looks are great but it's just that u should feel comfortable and the looks should b getting better when ur driving... not jus when the bike alone is seen ...Lol...

Lifeson

Tb
A real comfortable one for a six footer... It's more than sufficient for daily commuting with occasional long rides... For highway cruising this is just great... While driving hills...Yeah u will b feeling a bit underpowered compared to 500 cc one... Still sufficient... Compared to classic this one has a totally different feel... I find classic small for a six footer... Classic looks are great but it's just that u should feel comfortable and the looks should b getting better when ur driving... not jus when the bike alone is seen ...Lol...TB is totally a diff league ...Or segment... Both shouldn't b compared...