Thunderbird 350cc, 2012 version

[email protected]

When life gets complicated...... I RIDE
You guys are right. . Not presice measures but we did the Zainabad to Dholavira to Bhuj ... 520 kms in one tankful.. I filled up again next day as I wold not trust the fuel gauge. 700+ is just awsome ... may be would try out next ride.

Reactions: IJS

J.Ravi

Petrol Powered + Diesel Driven
I would like @J.Ravi sir to confirm the range on his tb500.
I have done many rides between Chennai and Bangalore/Trichy/Salem [~350 km] for the first fuel break with ~8 litres of petrol remaining in the tank as I don't take risk and fill up after 350/400 km when the tank is half-empty. Sorry for my late reply, @IJS.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
I have done many rides between Chennai and Bangalore/Trichy/Salem [~350 km] for the first fuel break with ~8 litres of petrol remaining in the tank as I don't take risk and fill up after 350/400 km when the tank is half-empty. Sorry for my late reply, @IJS.
Thanks sir for the reply. As per my calculations u must be getting around 32 to 35 kmpl which is the same i am expecting from my D400.

J.Ravi

Petrol Powered + Diesel Driven
As per my calculations u must be getting around 32 to 35 kmpl which is the same i am expecting from my D400.
As per my bird's inaccurate odometer, the fuel efficiency is normally 32 kmpl on the highways. But, considering the GPS figures, it was 28.50 kmpl during my Dalhousie ride in Sep 2016.

Please keep on posting ur experience and about your daily rides.
Sure and thanks a lot, Vik4290. But, my bird is in hibernation every other month! My long ride is once or twice in an year.

Sabarish Waran

Windshield/visor is perfect......!!!!!does your friend Eby make it in a black matte finish instead of glossy(you have glossy one)....where did he get that visor...?
regards.....

Sushant Surankar

What about the straps of the saddle bags ? Do they rest over the pillion seat and pillion has to seat on it for thunderbird 350 ? or do they goes under the seat ? If it goes under the seat of thenderbird then I am surely going to buy it. Please let me know @Parashar Joshi.

asheshr

Super User
The bike...just went dead...no power? It was working fine two days back. The fuses are ok.
Could it be battery problem?