Thunderbird 350cc, 2012 version

Chaitanya Pandey

chaitanya2106
Adding a back rest might help , but u have to see it for urself , I feel u should really try out the old cast iron 350 with raised stance then think for urself , thunderbird is meant for people with low stance . Whistling sound might be from ur air intake valve , or might be from ur silencer , might be any other cause u have to verify the sound urself while riding and then tell the service guys else they won’t get it .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. I’ll look it up in the local market here in Varanasi. If any of the forum members have a recommendation to a particular shop in or around Varanasi,Allahabad, Lucknow,etc. it would be welcome .

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
I am 6ft tall weighing 94kgs and I do daily updown of 55 kms on a smooth road. But after riding for half hour I feel exhausted, especially I feel pain in my tailbone and I change my riding posture after every 10 mins after riding for half hour to just feel comfortable. I am seriously looking for some seat modifications for my Thunderbird 350cc stone. Can someone please suggest the same.

The TB seat curves /slopes to the back which pushes your tailbone end into the seatback-get this slope filled up with high density foam and you will have a level seat with your tailbone clearing the seat back and free from pressure-keep getting this foam replaced after it collapses under your weight with regular usage-after 6/8 months of use and you'll be a happy fatigue free man.

Chaitanya Pandey

chaitanya2106
The TB seat curves /slopes to the back which pushes your tailbone end into the seatback-get this slope filled up with high density foam and you will have a level seat with your tailbone clearing the seat back and free from pressure-keep getting this foam replaced after it collapses under your weight with regular usage-after 6/8 months of use and you'll be a happy fatigue free man.
You mean the front seat levelled with the back to give a straight seat throughout

Gaurav Chopra

zestbiker-if there is a SPIRIT,I ride it
You mean the front seat levelled with the back to give a straight seat throughout

1)Straightened-yes-as it will straighten your spine,pushing your tailbone in rather than the tailbone pushed out posture of the rearward curving stock seat.
2)Levelled with the back seat-depends on your anatomy.

Reactions: IJS

Mandar_C500

it seems you have changed the battery stay. what is the cost of the stay and any mods required for fitting.

Regards
Mandar

sv5020

it seems you have changed the battery stay. what is the cost of the stay and any mods required for fitting.

Regards
Mandar
They charged me abt 4k for the battery & tray kit and relay unit. Ideally this battery alone costs max 2k!
Also I doubt the headlight brightness has reduced a bit with this 8Ah battery; rest all good.

asheshr

Super User
Need good pair of alloy wheels. From time to time have to go over some rough and
broken roads. At many a places puncture repairs guys are not available for kms.

Thanks in advance