Thunderbird 350cc, 2012 version

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
Need good pair of alloy wheels. From time to time have to go over some rough and
broken roads. At many a places puncture repairs guys are not available for kms.

Thanks in advance
Sorry for late reply, try re original alloys or the parado ones available in the market.
Need a saddle bag for the TB any advice?
Check out golden rider, guardian gears, rynox, bbg, viterra, dirtsack. All these are good brand viterra would be most expensive.
I suggest check out guardian gears and bbg both these are very good or go for golden riders can look at rynox too( check capacity and shape)
And if u need one bag to tie on seat then rynox expedition.

Sent from my RMX1851 using Tapatalk

asheshr

Super User
Sorry for late reply, try re original alloys or the parado ones available in the market.Check out golden rider, guardian gears, rynox, bbg, viterra, dirtsack. All these are good brand viterra would be most expensive.
I suggest check out guardian gears and bbg both these are very good or go for golden riders can look at rynox too( check capacity and shape)
And if u need one bag to tie on seat then rynox expedition.

Rynox

trek n ride

narrowed down to these two. Rain liners and rain cover are a must. in many the insides get wet in heavy rains
dispite the rain covers.

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks

Rynox

trek n ride

narrowed down to these two. Rain liners and rain cover are a must. in many the insides get wet in heavy rains
dispite the rain covers.
Both are good and would serve you well , chose which ever you like. And Even with the rain cover extra plastic sheets for water proofing is recommended.

shirodkar

I have a 2014 Thunderbird.. after the original battery failed after 3 yrs i used the capacitor system( the one in which we connect the system by byapassing Rectifier regulator unit) as shown in the youtube videos instead of the battery briefly. After my headlight bulb was blown off i immediately replaced it with exide 14ah battery. Now my bike keeps loosing power and battery indicator starts coming on after switching on the headlights immediately. Also the horn is weak. I have replaced 3 batteries in 2 yrs 2 under warranty and 1 new amco battery i am using. Still the problem is not solved. I checked the entire wiring for shorts but could not find anything. No fuses are getting blown only the battery becomes weak. Is the tci to be replaced? Please suggest

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk

IJS

The Ghost Who Walks
I have a 2014 Thunderbird.. after the original battery failed after 3 yrs i used the capacitor system( the one in which we connect the system by byapassing Rectifier regulator unit) as shown in the youtube videos instead of the battery briefly. After my headlight bulb was blown off i immediately replaced it with exide 14ah battery. Now my bike keeps loosing power and battery indicator starts coming on after switching on the headlights immediately. Also the horn is weak. I have replaced 3 batteries in 2 yrs 2 under warranty and 1 new amco battery i am using. Still the problem is not solved. I checked the entire wiring for shorts but could not find anything. No fuses are getting blown only the battery becomes weak. Is the tci to be replaced? Please suggest

Sent from my SM-M307F using Tapatalk
Try replacing the rectifier unit, seems like it is not giving sufficient charge to battery also look for any damage wire touching metal surface.