To Gangotri and Beyond.....

WOW !! kshama karen, mein tubelight hi reh gayi.. missed the log till now !
what a trek/ trip... bas uthe aur chal diye !?! hats off to both of you ! so proud of you swatix :) u did awesome with the our 'bond man' :D
the t-log brilliant... the conversations.. haha... so YOU !! ;) hhehehe ! REAL FUN !! keep it comin gurl !!

Ameeth

Funny as hell you are :D Wonderful narration mixed with hilarious stuff. You should do more treks and post regular logs here :)

SwAtI

ultimate log swati,,,,,,,

classs narration & pics yaar.....

hats off to u to two.....
Thank you:)

Swati i have gone through your log today & believe me this is one of the best logs i have read. Nice Captures, Nice narration & of course your one liner comments are so funny. Gosh you have seen snowfall. I loved the pics
Thank you:) I am humbled! :)

......hain aur bhi is forum me writer bahut acchhe, kehte hain ki Swati ka hai andaz e byan aur...=D>
:)

Yeh karna kya chaah rahi hain aap? :confused:
Vibhinn mudraon mein photu!

tho phir kya tum log laut gye:(, weather can be ok by noon tumko wait karna chyeea tha:grin:,]
tumne itni prathna ki Kya Bhagwan ne nahi suni tumhari.........
Trust me Jaibeer, I would have if I would have if I could have! It was just not worth risking my life :)

aisa lag raha hai jaise namste kar rahi ho saare BCMTians ko ;)

cool cool pix!!!
Aahh Mogambo khusss huaaaaa.Really it was interesting to see such a lovely trek.I can understand the bliss of snow while trekking.Three cheers.:)

amazing narration accompanied with beautiful pics Swati :) loved the way you described the incidents...
at high altitudes the weather changes very frequently and spoils everything in no time... i have abondoned at least 10 treks due to bad weather and the latest been the Kedartaal in June :D
no worries Swati, next time is always there...
When mountains dictate, we better listen and retreat with respect; for, they gonna call us back again. I’m waiting for the call!
Couldn't agree more!!

I wish you have had that one extra day-----as per experience of hilly terrains...i suggest you should have waited till noon to decide you future romance with the thalayasagar.....

hey by the way...avinash told you the best thing to do while crossing boulder zone.with loose sand....the same i suggested when you were on trip to lakha caves and beyond.....ground your ankle while on slant....
:shock::shock: you were not with me in Triund!!! and the weather was not getting any better Sany!

Very beautiful... very natural .... the pictures, the narration... the log in toto. Thanks to the highly skilled author and avinash... A very refreshing diversion from the logs that race on wheels.
Thank you for the kind words! AVinash kahan hai yaa????

Ah what a wondeful treat !
if u ever plan a trip to kolkata,
we shall pamper u with 'rosogollas' as much as u can consume.:D
How did you know Rosogollas are my favorite???:grin::grin: Thank you so much!!! IT must have been a good travelogue... nahi toh aaj tak kisi ne "mango bite" tak nahi poochi!!:lol:

loved your way of writing.. pics..............:):):)
i know how it feels when you have to abandon your journey midway....

I will come again & conquer you because as a mountain you can't grow, but as a human, I can." Sir Edmund Hillary
Thank you! Will conquer it sometime soon!

Simply amazing.

A very unique log ... the narration made us feel as if we were also a part of this trek. I guess this will inspire more people to go on treks. And the pictures are beautiful.
Wish you had more pics.

And as Sanjoy said - we will treat you with rasgullas in the next meet :grin: (why wait till you go to kolkata)

@Avinash: Waiting for pics from your end. I know you must also have a few gems.
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

@ swati-------

aaj chutti per ho kya??????????????
Aa gayi...

Hey swati where are you, Still enjoying Rain :),
Bhains ki aankh:grin: Kya baarish ho rahi hai:grin:
:D

bhains ki aankh" haha
just the perfect weather for Offroading
ina nu aakho photo v upload kar de
:D:D
:shock: ye devi kaha antardhyan ho gayi????
:confused:
prakat ho gayi!

:) devi

I like the pics of the nautanki poses, in the snow. Very nice. :)
Thank you billi ji!

I missed this log.Now I read it at one go and I become speechless.Simply Superb stuff.. mesmerizing.What a combination...nice writeup,breathtaking photos,the weather,snowfall....[-o<[-o<[-o<
Thank you!:)
Swati, Excellent stuff !!!

lagta hai devi sach mai anterdhyan ho gayi:grin:
wow amazing pics and beautiful narration makes it perfect
Yup, the D5000!
amazing log...nice write up and mesmerizing photography........
Agey ki kahani kab badegi?
Dhanyawad... bas badhne hi wali hai aage... thoda samay dein...

WOW !! kshama karen, mein tubelight hi reh gayi.. missed the log till now !
what a trek/ trip... bas uthe aur chal diye !?! hats off to both of you ! so proud of you swatix :) u did awesome with the our 'bond man' :D
the t-log brilliant... the conversations.. haha... so YOU !! ;) hhehehe ! REAL FUN !! keep it comin gurl !!
Oh Deewar ke peeche wali ladki!!:grin::grin: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Did you show this to deewar ke peeche wali mom and pa? :lol:

Very funny and beautiful
:grin:

Funny as hell you are :D Wonderful narration mixed with hilarious stuff. You should do more treks and post regular logs here :)
Thank you Ameeth!
jab 300-400 pages bakar bakar se bhar jayenge tab kahani vapas aage badhegi :grin::grin:
Nahi bas aa gayi mein ....