To Gangotri and Beyond.....

SwAtI

Thank you so very much :) I have been working for 13 days at a stretch now :( Haven't had enough time to update...I will try to post the rest of the log by tonight! :) Thanks again!

pulsurge

Deepak Dongre
Fell off my chair seeing the second pic i.e. the peak amidst the clouds....but then later after recovery my mouth was left wide open. What a trip...amazing!

Simply amazing.

A very unique log ... the narration made us feel as if we were also a part of this trek. I guess this will inspire more people to go on treks. And the pictures are beautiful.
Wish you had more pics.

And as Sanjoy said - we will treat you with rasgullas in the next meet :grin: (why wait till you go to kolkata)

@Avinash: Waiting for pics from your end. I know you must also have a few gems.
Thanks to all,
I am sharing few pics from my camera with swati on Kedarkarak, just before the kedartaal. Unfortunately we didn't complete the trek due to unpredectable bed weather.

Swati is a brave girl; i know that was the fast difficult trek for swati with bag pack :grin: (not a jodha akbar trek) :grin:. When the weather got disturb at kedarkarak she didn't gave up & she was waiting to get weather fine, but god had decided same thing else.