To Gangotri and Beyond.....

annaruth01

Banned
Hi friends
Swati shared very nice pictures of Gongotri, i also would like to share some information about that. Gangotri is one of the holiest places of India, which is surrounded of the beautiful nature of hills of Garhwal. And river of Gongotri is shrine and it is said that Goddess Ganga turned herself as a river so that she can forgive all the sins of King Bhagirath.

anuj jain

Hi friends
Swati shared very nice pictures of Gongotri, i also would like to share some information about that. Gangotri is one of the holiest places of India, which is surrounded of the beautiful nature of hills of Garhwal. And river of Gongotri is shrine and it is said that Goddess Ganga turned herself as a river so that she can forgive all the sins of King Bhagirath.
This was something new! Thanks.

kdacharya

Super User
Hi Swati,
Though we have never communicated directly, I have heard a lot about you through our mutual friend from the US, Roxxi.
My sincere compliments to you for the excellent logue and amazing pictures to boot.
I read the entire logue in one go.

AMAZING.

Last edited:
I Love your captions the most :grin:
Lovely narration and photos are bas awesome!!

Thoroughly enjoying :)

---------- Post added at 03:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

Hey Swati!!

Loved the log but when is it going to complete?? I did all the 20 pages in one go, thoroughly enjoyed it and now...want the rest :)

Also, the promised videos have to come up yet :(

waiting....

A refreshing travelogue that I have read. Monday didn't seem to be that tiring now :) Helmets off to your narrative skills brave girl.

nitun

Well detailed Narration and related pictures. Enjoying thoroughly sitting in the office. Thank you !!!

citymonk

Super User
. I was now getting impatient, the path was narrow and I coulnd't have gone ahead without pushing Avinash down the hill :D so I nudged him to ask what that was. He turned and said camera do jaldi, that's when I saw "winnie the pooh bear":) Yes!!! A lovely little white bear, with his back towards us. He heard us and turned its face towards us, holding few strands of grass. That was the cutest thing I ever saw!! But unfortunately before I could reach for my camera, it was gone :(:( he disappeared into the rocky hill!
Great epic travelogue.
Stumbled on it only now. Could not stop reading it at this hour. Stunning Pictures with marvelous narrative.
You are a good writer SwAti.

Btw do we white bears in India.?